All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac as a leading man
10-04-2011, 12:24 AM
RE: Zac as a leading man
I think that Zac does have the qualities to become a leading man just not yet but if he keeps on working the way he is and changing up the projects that he does then in a few year's time definetly. Like anything as it's been said it will come with age and experience if he tries to rush it it could go wrong and that would be a shame.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2011, 06:13 AM
zac isn't in a rush. have you seen him in CSC? it doesn't look like a big movie or any quality but it was pretty good film and zac transformed his fans from haters. i think zac took it step by step which is a good thing. as for taylor lautner, meh. his new movie abduction is all action and i think lautner took it real fast. that's why that movie was a bomb and haters hated him more than ever. the problem with lautner is that he started BIG action movies while his career is on the way. as for zac, he said he didn't want to star in action movies just yet since he's starting in hollywood. that's what i like about zac, knowing his career step by step and choosing the right path and not in a rush

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
10-04-2011, 09:36 AM
(10-04-2011 06:13 AM)Fearless Wrote:  ...as for taylor lautner, meh. his new movie abduction is all action and i think lautner took it real fast. that's why that movie was a bomb and haters hated him more than ever. the problem with lautner is that he started BIG action movies while his career is on the way.

There's another explanation. Maybe Lautner had to jump into action flicks because he couldn't handle drama or comedy. Zac is smart to take things slowly, but his broad talent makes all things possible.
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
(10-04-2011 09:36 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(10-04-2011 06:13 AM)Fearless Wrote:  ...as for taylor lautner, meh. his new movie abduction is all action and i think lautner took it real fast. that's why that movie was a bomb and haters hated him more than ever. the problem with lautner is that he started BIG action movies while his career is on the way.

There's another explanation. Maybe Lautner had to jump into action flicks because he couldn't handle drama or comedy. Zac is smart to take things slowly, but his broad talent makes all things possible.

Taylor didn't want to be known as "Jacob from Twilight" all his acting career. That's probably why he wanted to do "Abduction".

He just wanted to show his action skills (he did do martial arts when he was younger, seen in "Sharkboy and Lavagirl") and see how the fangirl base would react.

With Zac, though, I'm sure it'll take some time before everyone forgets he's "Troy from High School Musical".

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
10-04-2011, 01:15 PM
(10-04-2011 09:54 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  

Taylor didn't want to be known as "Jacob from Twilight" all his acting career. That's probably why he wanted to do "Abduction".

He just wanted to show his action skills (he did do martial arts when he was younger, seen in "Sharkboy and Lavagirl") and see how the fangirl base would react.

With Zac, though, I'm sure it'll take some time before everyone forgets he's "Troy from High School Musical".
Which seems odd since more people probably are more of aware of twilight more than hsm nowadays, so it would make sense that it would be the other way around.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2011, 05:34 AM

yeah. you're right. well, i dont wanna compare taylor and zac though. i know taylor wants to prove his an actor too but tbh, we know zac has more potential on hollywood lol

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
10-05-2011, 11:10 AM
They both have potential and are both two completely different guys. Comparing them is silly,fruitless and a waste of time.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
10-05-2011, 03:36 PM

I think we have ourselves a winner. Lautner is not what one would call a 'laudable' actor. Even from what I have seen in Twilight, there ain't much there from all of the main characters. All of the main cast of Twilight are going to be pigeon-holed. Pattinson has already shown that with a couple of outside saga movies.

This is apples and oranges. Both of them have a physicality to their persona. Zac has the talent where he doesn't have to rely on his bare chest to distract the audience from a pretty bad performance.
10-20-2011, 08:05 PM
I think that both can be leading actors, but Zac has a different situation than Taylor does. That meaning that Zac is doing different movies, and Taylor is still in twilight and he jumped right into action movies, which didn't fair for him. It's been awhile since HSM for Zac, so the further away he is from it, the more appealing he is for other audiences. Also, I will say that even though I like Taylor, Zac IS a better actor,

My life is boring but who said it had to be full of excitement? No one!

My favorite kind of day is a drama free day.Cool
10-22-2011, 08:10 PM
(10-20-2011 08:05 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  I think that both can be leading actors, but Zac has a different situation than Taylor does. That meaning that Zac is doing different movies, and Taylor is still in twilight and he jumped right into action movies, which didn't fair for him. It's been awhile since HSM for Zac, so the further away he is from it, the more appealing he is for other audiences. Also, I will say that even though I like Taylor, Zac IS a better actor,
I agree with this.