All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
OMG FAN PIC: Sexy Zac underwear !!! 8 october! :P
10-11-2011, 03:25 PM
RE: OMG FAN PIC: Sexy Zac underwear !!! 8 october! :P
(10-11-2011 03:20 PM)astridefron Wrote:  But Zac loves showing off his underwear, he always do that. He knows that the paparazzi will take pictures like that and obviously people too. I do not think that is angry, he must be very sympathetic and laugh about it, I think.

i love him!!! and the pic is so cute
I still thinks it disrespectful as fans to post pictures like this, as harmless as they may be, even though Zac clearly doesn't want his picture taken.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 05:13 PM
is he queuing for cigarettes? lol.

i think zac knows and expects to some degree that he will get pictured when he doesn't want to. not that it makes it right for fans to do it, but you can't stop people posting pictures they take of anything so unless he was naked or something outrageous, there's not much you can do.

It's nice to see his pants all the sameWink

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
(10-11-2011 05:27 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 05:13 PM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  is he queuing for cigarettes? lol.

i think zac knows and expects to some degree that he will get pictured when he doesn't want to. not that it makes it right for fans to do it, but you can't stop people posting pictures they take of anything so unless he was naked or something outrageous, there's not much you can do.

would you share that though? i wouldn't Tongue
mmm what an interesting thought about zac LOL jk Tongue

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
10-11-2011, 06:39 PM

He did buy cigarettes according to that girl...
10-11-2011, 06:50 PM
(10-11-2011 06:45 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 06:39 PM)ZacRainbowGrl Wrote:  

oh my god he smokes now? if he did buy cigarettes i guess he isnt has innocent as i thought he was. LOL

Yeah, it's been public for awhile. There were rumors of both him and Vanessa doing it way back on the HSM 3 set
10-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Is proven that Zac smokes? Is a cigarette store? I thought he was buying some chocolate.. as I saw in the pic... haha

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
10-11-2011, 08:49 PM
(10-11-2011 06:52 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 06:50 PM)ZacRainbowGrl Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 06:45 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 06:39 PM)ZacRainbowGrl Wrote:  

oh my god he smokes now? if he did buy cigarettes i guess he isnt has innocent as i thought he was. LOL

Yeah, it's been public for awhile. There were rumors of both him and Vanessa doing it way back on the HSM 3 set

oh my freaking God. now my image of innocent zac has officially been tainted. LOL

lol.. I guess it is ok as long as it is not revealing. I mean it is just an underwear...
10-11-2011, 09:23 PM
(10-11-2011 08:48 PM)astridefron Wrote:  Is proven that Zac smokes? Is a cigarette store? I thought he was buying some chocolate.. as I saw in the pic... haha

All I know is that the girl on Twitter said that he and his co-star were buying cigarettes and then they went next door to the hotel and smoked outside
10-12-2011, 04:12 AM
(10-11-2011 06:39 PM)ZacRainbowGrl Wrote:  He did buy cigarettes according to that girl...

(10-11-2011 06:50 PM)ZacRainbowGrl Wrote:  Yeah, it's been public for awhile. There were rumors of both him and Vanessa doing it way back on the HSM 3 set

(10-11-2011 09:23 PM)ZacRainbowGrl Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 08:48 PM)astridefron Wrote:  Is proven that Zac smokes? Is a cigarette store? I thought he was buying some chocolate.. as I saw in the pic... haha

All I know is that the girl on Twitter said that he and his co-star were buying cigarettes and then they went next door to the hotel and smoked outside

Oops sorry I thought everyone knew Zac had been seen smoking. I remember there were pics from Australia HSM3 where there was a question if he was smoking as there was smoke in the air and Van and Ash were standing to cover him and then the cigarette box in the car in LA, but the most recent video on the night Ryan Rottman got done for DUI confirmed he was smoking.

In the queue, he isn't holding anything to buy and there's cigarettes behind the counter, as an ex-smoker, I just guessed, I didn't realise the tweets confirmed it Undecided

Let's hope he gives it up soon, I miss it sometimes but I hate smoking now!
10-12-2011, 04:49 AM
tbh, i hate smoking too but that's zac decision. even if zac smokes, i know he's a nice guy and that only matters to me. i mean, he loves his fans, friends and family and that's all that matters. and besides, we really don't know if he bought those cigars...

btw, seriously, that girl is like stalking zac! she even pictured zac's car!

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....