All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac as a leading man
09-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Heart Zac as a leading man
Zac has higher rating then Taylor for a leading man in a movie.Taylor new movie came out and it didn't do as well as Zac leading role movie did.Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2011, 12:48 AM
RE: Zac as a leading man
um...i dont understand the this thread lol

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
09-28-2011, 08:49 AM
I mean Zac definitely has the leading man potential.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2011, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 09:24 AM by d. b. wilyumz.)
Some day, for sure. But I don't want to see Zac in a "leading man" role again any time soon (The Lucky One is in the pipeline and can't be avoided). I think the people who decide these things were fooled by the box office success of 17 Again; but that was a comedy following on the heels of HSM3 and featuring Zac in another high school role (with a twist). Hopefully, Charlie St. Cloud woke everyone up. Zac has a big fan base but Zac alone can't pull the audience needed to make a movie a hit.

I'm very happy to see that all his movies shooting this year feature Zac as a major character but sharing the story with other well-known actors. This lets him show his acting abilities while letting the whole cast and the story draw the audience. You can't call New Year's Eve, The Paperboy, or the Bahrani farming/racing thing "a Zac Efron movie" and that's good.
09-28-2011, 09:20 AM
I don't doubt he could be/will be a leading man at some stage but I quite like that he's not...it's like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt etc they all act a certain way and stuff and I like that Zac still has his youth and character- it's what draws me to him. When he becomes that person who just 'does what needs to be done' to be popular it will show he's grown up, but I would miss his dorkiness/personality, too.

Hope that makes sense Tongue

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Heart RE: Zac as a leading man
Okay for people that didn't understand what I meant . When Charlie St. Cloud came out it got a higher gross then Taylors movie that just came out.:)And it was both of there first leading roles where they were the main person.Angel It was posted in a review of Taylors new movie.
09-29-2011, 06:47 AM
taylor lautner or swift? if lautner, obviously, zac is way way way better than him

09-29-2011, 07:14 AM
(09-28-2011 10:02 PM)Zac Fan Wrote:  Okay for people that didn't understand what I meant . When Charlie St. Cloud came out it got a higher gross then Taylors movie that just came out.:)And it was both of there first leading roles where they were the main person.Angel It was posted in a review of Taylors new movie.

I just don't take Taylor Lautner seriously, sorry! lolBig Grin

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-29-2011, 07:16 AM
has anyone seen abduction? they say taylor lautner is a bad actor ya know.

10-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Being a leading man comes with experience and age.Zac is heading in the right direction.