All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
09-21-2011, 08:02 AM
RE: Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
(09-20-2011 08:26 PM)michelle. Wrote:  Well regardless of what he's actually working on at the moment, we certainly know he's keeping busy.
Agreed
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 07:43 AM
but he's doing it for us fans Smile

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2011, 08:42 AM
He is not doing it for the fans,and if he is tired of doing movies he would take a break.
He did not become an actor for fans,nor does he do movies to please fans,he does it to please and challenge himself.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
09-22-2011, 08:55 AM
(09-22-2011 08:42 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  He is not doing it for the fans,and if he is tired of doing movies he would take a break.
He did not become an actor for fans,nor does he do movies to please fans,he does it to please and challenge himself.
I agree, but after that, he has said wants to make movies that are something new for his fans. I think he takes his fans into consideration, but that's only a small amount consideration compared to things that he thinks are more important when taking a project.
09-22-2011, 10:37 AM
(09-22-2011 08:42 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  He is not doing it for the fans,and if he is tired of doing movies he would take a break.

I think it's more complicated. He's an actor, so he wants an audience. He said that as soon as he did his first community play, he was hooked on getting the applause and laughter.

And while he might welcome a break when he's extra busy, I don't think he would take one as long as he had work to do. He did three movies in six months back on 2008, didn't rest for a minute (not even after an emergency appendectomy). He's young and probably doesn't think being tired is a problem.
09-22-2011, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2011 01:24 PM by mirandagirl.)
(09-22-2011 10:54 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  well if he doesnt act for an audience what he acts for himself? am sorry but that sounds kind of self centered to me. that tells me that he doesnt care whether his fans like his movies not. =/
Every actor in the history of the world acts for themselves. That's normal. Zac takes his fans into consideration, but he ultimately chooses to act in movies on his own.
I will give you an exact quote Zac said about it. Zac Efron said,, "The type of movies I want to make has changed with age. My fans are growing older as well, so I want to be there for them and do more mature work." So he clearly cares about what his fans think of his movies, but he is going to choose mature roles he likes too. That's really the whole point of acting. If you can't see that, then you should probably re-think being a fan of any celebrity.
09-22-2011, 01:49 PM
At the end of the day, he has to be happy with the roles he's doing. Sure he does it for the fans to some extent, but fans are so fickle these days that actors have to do roles for themselves and hope the audience likes them.
09-22-2011, 03:20 PM
I just don't like when people say Zac doesn't care about his fans because he does, so when you said that it irritated me. But since you understand then thats fine.
09-22-2011, 11:09 PM
loveee <33 want more movies..! now!

[Image: tumblr_m0ddokVVEH1roa2pto1_500.gif]
09-23-2011, 04:45 AM
zac cares his fans so much. i know it cause those people on twitter who met zac, says he's so nice. back then, he went to this restaurant and he was nice to everyone even the staff.

zac even said back then without his fans, he's not here today. i think he cares so much about us fans rather than other celebs who shouts at they're fans or throw CD's when someone is asking for an autograph coughjustinbiebercough

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....