All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Goodbye Thread
08-14-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: The Official Goodbye Thread
Right I'm leaving for good this time lol. Pretty much for same reasons I left before. Friends that used to be here have now gone and I've been on here for over five and a half years now and I need to concentrate on my own life, so it's been good but now it's time to go Smile

MOJP<3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 02:35 AM
Right, for sure this time will be for good. This time though is because I'm not really a fan of Zacs anymore, I've lost all respect for him, I don't like the person that he is anymore. So yeah leaving for good.

MOJP<3
05-20-2014, 08:24 AM
(03-30-2014 02:35 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  Right, for sure this time will be for good. This time though is because I'm not really a fan of Zacs anymore, I've lost all respect for him, I don't like the person that he is anymore. So yeah leaving for good.

He's the same person.....

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2014, 08:22 PM
ya hes growing up like all of us are...hes not a kid anymore
for a famous celebrity I think he handles himself pretty well and doesn't seem to get into too much trouble.
I will stay on this forum until closes, I always have a few minutes in the day to check in here and see how everyones doing and for any new stuff on zac HeartSmile
07-13-2014, 06:43 AM
I don't think he is the same person at all. I know he's growing up but that doesn't change my feelings. I used to like him and be obsessed and was on here everyday and sometimes I do miss how busy it used to be. I miss doing the role playing but I would rather spend the time that I used to be on here with my boyfriend. Since being with him, I've liked Zac less and less. It's just my feelings on it.

MOJP<3
Today, 04:08 PM
(07-13-2014 06:43 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I don't think he is the same person at all. I know he's growing up but that doesn't change my feelings. I used to like him and be obsessed and was on here everyday and sometimes I do miss how busy it used to be. I miss doing the role playing but I would rather spend the time that I used to be on here with my boyfriend. Since being with him, I've liked Zac less and less. It's just my feelings on it.

I've had the same feeling lately. I didn't even know this forum still existed. I was told it would close in December and I haven't been back since. Since leaving I've actually had more of a life and been able to do more things with my family, work, college and my fiance.

undefined