All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac & rehab.
09-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Zac & rehab.
In regards to this:
http://uk.eonline.com/news/458367/zac-ef...eol-manual

I have nothing but respect for him and I am very proud of him.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Zac & rehab.
aww I cant wait to see the new happy and healthy Zac in his upcoming movies! Big GrinHeart
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Well, I'm gale he got the help he needed. AND he appears to have done so on his own, which is huge. Glad he's not drinking.

Must say this came as a total surprise.

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
09-24-2013, 01:41 PM
(09-23-2013 06:33 PM)cblodg Wrote:  Well, I'm gale he got the help he needed. AND he appears to have done so on his own, which is huge. Glad he's not drinking.

Must say this came as a total surprise.

I agree. I didn't even know he was in rehab. That's a great publicity team he has if he managed to keep this all a secret.

I know I'll be rooting for him and wishing him the best in everything he does from this point.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
09-25-2013, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 03:52 PM by Twilight.)
It came as a total surprise to me about this & how well kept it was.

My heart goes out to him & we ALL make mistakes no matter who we are. It's the choices in the end that show who we truly are & I'm so proud that he got some help for his addictions. That took such effort & praise in my personal opinion.

I will continue to support & always be a fan of his no matter what anyone else says/does. ALWAYS.

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2013, 03:22 AM
It's been reported that it was either alcohol or a cocaine addiction. As e online says alcohol but digital spy say it was cocaine.

MOJP<3
10-19-2013, 10:28 PM
This makes me respect Zac a lot more than I did. It proves that he's human - he falls into traps, he struggles, and he learns. I wish him nothing but the best in his recovery and a happy, sober, and successful year. He is such a strong person for getting the help himself instead of his team holding him down and forcing him to go when it got too out of hand (which, none of us really know how out of hand it was. his management deserves an A+)
10-19-2013, 11:25 PM
it totally took me by surprise too! Apparently Joe Jonas is now having a drug problem..its just sad how Hollywood is so toxic Sad
I am glad Zac took some action to get better Heart