All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
birthday
03-04-2013, 07:40 AM
birthday
Its my 22nd birthday in a couple of months and I know that its not an important birthday or anything but I would like to do something as its on the weekend but I have no idea what. Any ideas?

MOJP<3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: birthday
Bowling party lol

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2013, 04:53 AM
Depends on what your into? If ur a partier then going to the bar might be fun as long as u call a cab and don't drive home drunk. Personally I'm not a drinker really and only drank once so for my 22nd I didn't bother with much. Just had a relaxed day and that was it. If ur a social butterfly then invite some friends to do something with you. Bowling is fun and so is dinner out or whatever is the most fun in your town.

undefined
03-10-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm not a huge partier, I had a massive party last year for my 21st, I can't drive anyway not that I would ever drink and drive. Bowling is fun but also expensive where I live theres not a huge amount to do but I don't know if I should even make plans for my birthday as I don't know if my boyfriend will want to take me out or not as I ask him but he won't say anything

MOJP<3
03-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Have a spa day and get pampered

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2013, 06:44 AM
I dont think theres any spas where I live.

MOJP<3
03-13-2013, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 03:46 AM by Stephanie.)
(03-10-2013 05:27 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I'm not a huge partier, I had a massive party last year for my 21st, I can't drive anyway not that I would ever drink and drive. Bowling is fun but also expensive where I live theres not a huge amount to do but I don't know if I should even make plans for my birthday as I don't know if my boyfriend will want to take me out or not as I ask him but he won't say anything

Personally I've always had fun when it's just Michael and I for my b'day. Other people sometimes bring it down unless u have really cool friends. Bowling is expensive here too and it sucks. There's nothing my town offers if ur not a sloshy drunk. College town what can I expect I guess. I'd plan just a fun day of stuff like dinner, a movie maybe (those are hecka expensive too). idk Michael usually asks what I want to do and I choose or he tries to surprise me but yeah....
(03-11-2013 06:44 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I dont think theres any spas where I live.

They have a spa here where I live but it's so expensive that there's no freaking point unless ur made of money. My parents got me a gift card for my graduation and I ended up having fun but making a butt of myself (literally) not understanding the whole under the blanket massage thing. Chick saw my butt and she acted like I was flashing her and trying to be a sleaze so it made the entire experience really uncomfortable haha.

undefined
03-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Well mine and my boyfriends anniversary is a day before my birthday so I get two days of presents lol but ill probably do something with my boyfriend and then something with my family as I'm extremely close to them and I love spending my birthday with my family.

MOJP<3