All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts
08-30-2012, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 06:03 PM by angiecakes1990.)
Kingdom Hearts
I have been explaining this on msn with bee but i'll put it on here so she will get it and others will know
its a game i know but its a really good story aswell trust me
its a game mixed with final fantasy and disney characters XD
you can play as Sora in KH and KH2 and you have a giant swordlike key you attack with called a Keyblade
and 358/2 days you can play as Roxas and beginning of KH 2 play as Roxas
in Birth By Sleep you can choose to either play Terra, Aqua or Ven
and Dream Drop Distance you can play as Sora and Riku
or sometimes if Sora Dies in KH2 King Mickey as in Mickey Mouse helps you
and Donald and Goofy in KH and KH2 come and join and help you fight throughout worlds
and you get disney worlds like Atlantica, Neverland, Wonderland, Agrabah, Beasts Castle, Land of Dragons, Olympus Coliseum, HalloweenTown and Pride Lands
and characters in those worlds come and help ya fight in those worlds too XD like Aladdin in Agrabah, Ariel in Atlantica, Jack from HalloweenTown, Simba from Pride Lands, Mulan from Land of Dragons, Beast from Beasts Castle and Peter from Neverland

the story goes in order like this

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (on PSP)
Kingdom Hearts (on PS2) even though that was the first game to get but by story Birth By Sleep was first
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (on PS2 or DS)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (on DS)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (on PS2)
Kingdom Hearts Coded (dunno what console that was on)
and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (on 3DS)

the voice stars are
Sora: Haley Joel Osment (Emily Osment's older brother also kid from the sixth sense)
Kairi: Hayden Panettiere (from Heroes also punk'd Zac the second time)
Riku: David Gallagher (little blonde kid from 7th Heaven)
Roxas: Jesse McCartney (in KH2, KH 358/2 days and Dream Drop Distance)
Namine: Brittany Snow in KH2 and Alyson Stoner in Chain of Memories and Birth By Sleep
Xion: Alyson Stoner in 358/2 days and Hayden in Dream Drop Distance
Terra: Jason Dohring
Aqua: Willa Holland
Ventus : Jesse McCartney (he voiced both Roxas and Ventus and Ven is in Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance)
Vanitas: Haley Joel Osment (he voiced Sora and Vanitas)
Master Xehanort: Leonard Nimoy
Master Eraqus: Mark Hamill (yeah Luke Skywalker)

posters below i'll add videos from it in the next post
[Image: fviv41.jpg]
KH Birth By Sleep

[Image: 243qlhc.jpg]
KH

[Image: 2s785g0.jpg]
KH2

[Image: 33k7thl.jpg]
and KH Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep vids

intro

parts
vens story is the main one so i'll add that

mark of mastery exam
like a test on who is to become a keyblade master these were the first heroes of the keyblade

I skip the others cuz the disney worlds in this you got
snow white, cinderella, sleeping beauty, peter pan and stitches world well one of them.

the battle with Aqua, Terra and Ven vs Master Xehanort hes like voldemort lol in this

part 2

KH this is when Sora comes in

Sora meets Donald and Goofy what a way to meet them but them crashing on you lol

and they go to different disney worlds fighting the heartless and finding king mickey and soras friends.
Sora found Riku first but then Riku was already on the dark side Sad Maleficent brainwashed him but it was only to find Kairi before Sora did so saying that Riku thought Sora replaced him with Donald and Goofy as friends.

Ansem posessed Riku and well its not Riku and Sora had to fight him so Riku can come back so Ansem was inside Riku's heart and body.
and this part nearly at the end Sora sacrificed himself but he comes back as a heartless.

Kairi saved him

Sora, Donald and Goofy went to save Riku and defeat Ansem and it was done but they still had to find Riku so Sora told Kairi he'll come back to her

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts
ok and Chain of Memories is after KH
its Sora, Donald and Goofy kept on searching for the King and Riku

Haley Joel Osment's voice also changed during the making of this so Sora hit puberty lol.
Sora is 14 in KH

COM Part 1 Sora's story and you can also play Riku aswell

and ending if ya wanna know the whole story on Soras side watch it on youtube

this is when he went to sleep.

this is Riku's story
hes a good guy again

first appearance is this game was Namine

ending to Riku's story he and Mickey

next is 358/2 days when Roxas comes in he comes in KH 2 but this was release after KH2 so it was during Sora's sleep
if ya wanna know Roxas is Sora's nobody like when Sora turned into a heartless Roxas was born and Axel is Roxas friend along with Xion

08-30-2012, 07:27 PM
I love how this is a Disney crossover game. So many worlds, so little keyblades!

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
08-30-2012, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 08:54 PM by angiecakes1990.)
then there is KH2 when you play Roxas and Sora comes back

like i said this came out before KH 358/2 days
when you first play as Roxas and then Sora comes in

Roxas first
you play him for a little bit and what Riku and Diz did in 358/2 days game is they captured him cuz Roxas is Sora's nobody and he doesn't know thats why he can use the keyblade so what Diz did is they removed all his memories from the organization and gave him new ones till Namine finish putting his memories back and for him to wake up.

Namine meets Roxas and Brittany Snow is voicing her.

and Kairi comes in she remembers Riku but can't remember Sora till Roxas talked to her Namine is Kairi's nobody thats why she can hear him and then she can hear Sora

Namine tells Roxas he wasn't suppose to exist Sad and when he come back to his friends on his final day they went straight through him like he wasn't there he went to Namine after and found out his a nobody and hes only half a person

here is Roxas final part when he meets his original self Sora who is a year older and still sleeping in the flower thing but he wakes up and sees Donald and Goofy and he has his old clothes on haha

they meet Hayner, Pence and Olette

they head to Master Yen Sid's tower hes that wizard from Fantasia and its Disney spell backwards.

Yen Sid explain to them that they have to go on another adventure also saying theres a new enemy they have to defeat and Sora was looking forward to finding Riku and The King Sad
but Yen Sid told him to get new clothes haha he grew up fast since he was sleeping

Sora reunites with his final fantasy friends
Leon, Yuffie, Cid and the others

(08-30-2012 07:27 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I love how this is a Disney crossover game. So many worlds, so little keyblades!

you heard of this game XD
the worlds they went too Land of Dragons from Mulan
Goofy is the smart one and Donald and Sora are dumb lol

Sora and Donald get into a fight haha

another is Olympus Coliseum from Hercules
and Final Fantasy's Auron

HalloweenTown from Nightmare Before Christmas
I love Sora's Halloween Costume

I love Sora hes such a kid hes a 15 year old and he believes in Santa Claus my fav line: "AND THEN WE CAN GO AND SEE SANTA" lol.

another is Pride Lands from The Lion King
Sora as a cute lion cub XD

also Simba knows them cause Sora use Simba as his summon power in the first KH

after the revisit Twilight Town too Sora realise Kairi was there but Organization 13 kidnapped her Sad
then they head back to Hollow Bastion where its in big trouble and they got sucked into a computer to Space Paranoids from the movie Tron and they fixed up whatever whats wrong in there and they reunited with King Mickey

they found out off King Mickey the guy they defeated in KH wasn't the real ansem but a fake he was a heartless i love their reaction they scared Mickey LOL "we went all through that trouble to defeat an imposter" LMFAO

he also asked Mickey if he has seen Riku but Mickey can't say cause he and Mickey were together when they close the door.
then the war started and they all fight but Mickey was Sora, Donald and Goofy to go find Kairi but they wanted to help out Leon and the others aswell
and a organization member interuppt them as they were heading down and they dealed with him and then Mickey came and realise they want to help and allow them too
and a rock was heading to Mickey Goofy pushed him out of the way and he got hit Sad

I love Mickey's red outfit by the way Donald and Sora thought Goofy was dead Sad
but you can't kill off a legendary disney character XD he comes back hes use to getting hit in the head haha donald just whacks him with his wand lol

another one of my fav worlds in KH2 atlantica XD you sing in this

Sora, Sebastian and Ariel singing Under The Sea XD
I'll admit Haley Joel Osment is a pretty good singer he voices Sora XD

another Sora just zaps the necklace off Ursula haha they should of done that in the movie LOL

Ursula has a musical number here lol

another musical number XD and Sora, Donald and Goofy singing at the end

08-30-2012, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 09:15 PM by angiecakes1990.)

this explains why Sora kills Heartless with the keyblade it adds more hearts to Kingdom Hearts for Organization 13 and they will exist for sure so detail Sora didn't realise he was helping them Sad

Sora sees who Roxas is also guessing it was Riku leaving them a clue

they revisit all the disney worlds finding some clues about Kingdom Hearts
also as they were visit they were unlocking a world with Organization 13 on it.
and there was a gate to it so they had to head back to Twilight Town
to find the gate to the world

they went to the world with Axels help but opening a path for them and he died Sad
he wanted to help them
and Sora ends up fighting a hooded guy with a keyblade who happens to be Roxas

so a moment with Roxas meets Sora and Sora was the only one who can see him.

and he continues searching for Kairi and Riku hes thinking they are in this world.
Kairi was let out of the dungeon by Namine her nobody but she knows who Roxas was talking about.
and then Saix caught them but Riku save them

and Kairi sees Sora shes happy but he was attacked by Heartless
and Kairi was gonna get him till she was trampled by them and Riku came got them and gave Kairi a keyblade of her own and they both fight till Sora made his way upto them

Kairi hugged Sora at the beginning and Xehanorts Heartless is leaving what Sora doesn't know its Riku using darkness

and Kairi went to him trying to make Riku stay
I love Sora and Riku's bromance XD hehe there more like brothers Riku is the oldest mature one and Sora is the young funny one

they were together now they were gonna go and defeat Xemnas
and Sora had to defeat Saix and Luxford to get there
Sora was getting annoyed by them calling him Roxas lol

but Riku mentioned to Sora that Roxas is his nobody

Diz/Ansem The Wise sacrificed himself to destroy Kingdom Hearts and with that Riku turned back to normal

they go deal with Xemnas XD
they haven't quite got him yet they gave them a door thats where hes hiding so Sora, Riku and the others went and fight him and finish him off
they dunno how to get home after but Namine opened a path and with that Roxas came out of Sora and talked to Namine

after that Sora and Riku headed to the portal but it close quickly they were left stuck there found out Xemnas wasn't done yet but its upto those 2 to destroy him

Xemnas was finally defeated Riku was weak from the battle and Sora helped him

they were left stuck on a dark beach Riku admit he was jealous of Sora and Sora was jealous of him too.
and Riku found a bottle with a letter in it and it was for Sora so he red it

KH2 ending

this was after the credits this scene

i don't bother with coded its just explains the letter Mickey sent to Sora, Riku and Kairi

remember birth by sleep well the first heroes of the keyblade Aqua, Terra and Ven
well they all sacrificed themselves like you know to save Kingdom Hearts but they tried too but failed anyways what happen to them is Master Xehanort stole Terra's body and well became his apprentice and Terra's heart is in there somewhere
after Ven defeated Vanitas and the X-blade was destroyed and Vanitas looks like Sora we know but he was destroyed too and Ven disappeared but his heart didn't and his heart went inside Sora to keep it safe and let it repair after its done Vens heart will return to him thats why Roxas looks like Ven even though they are both different people Roxas has Ven's appearance and heart.
and Aqua saved Ven put him on whats left of their old home Land of Departure after Master Eraqus was defeated and she turn it into Castle Oblivion and she put Ven there safe till he wakes up she went off to find Terra but he was already posessed by Xehanort but her armor she kept his heart safe and now she walks in the realm of darkness finding a way out.

and Dream Drop Distance the latest one which I'm playing XD is the mark of mastery exam with Sora and Riku since they both wield the keyblade
they have to take a mark of mastery exam before they can finish Master Xehanort for good with Master Yen Sid's help so he and Riku can become true keyblade masters and also to wake Ven up and get Aqua out of the realm of darkness and save Terra also count Mickey's help too he tried to save them but he couldn't.

DDD walkthrough and Intro

wanna see more click this link go to his account and find them XD

thats it for the vids enjoy them XD

09-02-2012, 06:14 PM
This is gorgeous!

[Image: 2s785g0.jpg]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
09-03-2012, 06:51 AM
I know XD its my fav so bee what ya think XD

09-04-2012, 03:04 AM
I'm surprised they haven't done a HSM world thing. I almost kinda expected it. Oh well, animated Disney worlds will have to do.

09-04-2012, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 07:12 AM by angiecakes1990.)
(09-04-2012 03:04 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I'm surprised they haven't done a HSM world thing. I almost kinda expected it. Oh well, animated Disney worlds will have to do.

well not exactly
in KH2 you get to go to Port Royal thats from the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean that means Captain Jack Sparrow helps you in that world

and also in KH2 you go to Space Paranoids which is from the movie Tron not Tron Legacy the first Tron film.
and Tron himself helps you fight in that world.

I red a fanfiction though of Sora, Donald and Goofy going to East High haha
and Organization 13 was helping Sharpay haha and the trio was helping Troy.

but dw theres another KH to go KH3 where is hopefully they will finally defeat Master Xehanort and hopefully more of the KH series will be after that and hopefully HSM is one of them and Camp Rock i can totally imagine Zac's voice in the game lol or the Jonas Bros

well his former summerland co star Jesse McCartney already does a voice on the game since KH2 voice of Roxas and voice of Ventus in Birth By Sleep.

and nothing is wrong with disney worlds you finally get to kick the bosses butts in it you probably dying to do since you watched the films

i hope they have more worlds in KH3 I mean they use the little mermaid, tarzan, aladdin, lion king, hercules, beauty and the beast, mulan, peter pan, one of pinocchios worlds monstro, steamboat willie and alice in wonderland KH 1 and 2
and Cinderella, Snow White, one of Stitches worlds, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty and one of the Fantasia worlds in Birth By Sleep

and in the latest KH game Dream Drop Distance it has Fantasia, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tron Legacy, the rest of Pinocchios world before Monstro

the worlds I wanna see is of course
East High I can totally imagine a boy, duck and dog in a high school.
101 Dalmatians I wanna take on Cruella you just collect the dogs in the first KH
Stitches other world when he meets Lilo
Chicken Little since Sora used him as a summon power in KH2
Dumbo and Bambi Sora use them as a summon power in KH1
and more they haven't used they gotta get copyright first so they can use it in the game

09-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I read that fanfic too! It followed the plot of the first movie, as I recall. Good thing there's fanfiction.net! Tongue