All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How You Do My Name Is Margaret
08-20-2012, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 01:08 PM by MARGARETL.)
How You Do My Name Is Margaret
I Would Tell You A Little About Little Ole Me, But I Am Just Way Too Modest And Shy To Do That (WEll I DID A Little On My Profile LOL) Okay I Say One Thing About Me I Am A Single Mother of Three ( My Oldest Introduced Me To Zac Efron Bless her Heart LOL). I Love Zac Efron And Admire His Acting . I Believe That Boy Is Going To Grow And Progress As A Grown Up Actor. It'S GOING To Be Very EXCITING To See His Future Projects. But No Matter What I Would ALways See Him As Little Troy Bolton On The HMS MOVIES. Hope To Talk With Yall Soon. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: How You Do My Name Is Margaret
(08-20-2012 09:17 AM)MARGARETL Wrote:  I Would Tell You A Little About Little Ole Me, But I Am Just Way Too Modest And Shy To Do That (WEll I DID A Little On My Profile LOL) Okay I Say One Thing About Me I Am A Single Mother of Three ( My Oldest Introduced Me To Zac Efron Bless her Heart LOL). I Love Zac Efron And Admire His Acting . I Believe That Boy Is Going To Grow And Progress As A Grown Up Actor. It'S GOING To Be Very EXCITING To See His Future Projects. But No Matter What I Would ALways See Him As Little Troy Bolton On The HMS MOVIES. Hope To Talk With Yall Soon. Heart

HI MARGARET L: Nice to meet you-I have been a Zac fan since his 1st HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL-He is so awesome!

With God all things are possible!
08-22-2012, 08:38 PM
THAnk You Elle For The Welcome How Sweet Of You. I Really Hope To Talk With You Soon. I Agree Zac Is A Brillant Actor And Is Awesome Both Inside And Out. IT Is Amazing How One Guy Emboides Good Looks And Charm With A Pleasant Personality. Need MORE Young Actors Like ZAC EFRON IN THIS WORLD. !!!!!!Heart
08-23-2012, 12:18 PM
(08-22-2012 08:38 PM)MARGARETL Wrote:  THAnk You Elle For The Welcome How Sweet Of You. I Really Hope To Talk With You Soon. I Agree Zac Is A Brillant Actor And Is Awesome Both Inside And Out. IT Is Amazing How One Guy Emboides Good Looks And Charm With A Pleasant Personality. Need MORE Young Actors Like ZAC EFRON IN THIS WORLD. !!!!!!Heart

I agree with you!!!!!

With God all things are possible!