All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HSM MARATHON
08-18-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: HSM MARATHON
(08-18-2012 01:06 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(08-18-2012 12:00 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  "i guess those people are just missing out on zac"

Not just them. We are all missing out, because Zac isn't getting to make as many movies as his talent deserves.

He has already testified that he doesn't regret HSM. Without that big success he wouldn't have been cast in 17 Again, CStC, NYE, or TLO. But he is not being cast as a lead by studios in their big action movies, so we are missing out there. Note that in Paperboy, At Any Price, and TIWILY, he is playing with other name stars. This is good. He will work his way out of the HSM problem, he just needs to hang on until he is 30. Then I think things will break open because he will be seen as a grown-up and a lot more parts for mature guys will open up.

This is why I'm hoping At Any Price does well at Venice and TIFF because it could not only get I'm cast in good studio projects, but be able to work with great directors. So I'm having my fingers crossed for that one. And that is true about hanging in there until he's 30. Most male actors don't really make it big til their late 20s early 30s i.e. Ryan Gosling, JGL, and Channing Tatum (even though Channing isn't as good am actor as all of them).

im sorry guys, honestly. i didnt mean to make you mad or anything i just thought you guys would wanna see zac on tv or whatever when his movies was on. i didnt mean for anything to turn to this..

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2012, 06:01 PM
I like seeing Zac's movies on TV just not HSM.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2012, 10:19 AM
alright

ummmmmmmm cant figure out how 2 delete this thread lol FAIL.

08-19-2012, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 01:39 PM by Twilight.)
Quote:im sorry guys, honestly. i didnt mean to make you mad or anything i just thought you guys would wanna see zac on tv or whatever when his movies was on. i didnt mean for anything to turn to this..

Do not worry about me getting mad. I would never do that with this thread, because it's an honest thread about a wonderful musical series.

I sincerely think if it were NOT for HSM Zac wouldn't have broke the mold into being an actor in the first place. This was the first movie I ever saw him in & became enticed ever since.

I believe that he will become an even more wonderful actor & he's proven to me that he is accomplishing that by the roles he's chosen/taken so far. I can't wait to see what else he offers us & wish him the best of luck.

By the way, thank you so much for this thread. Smile

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2012, 04:14 PM
(08-19-2012 01:37 PM)Twilight Wrote:  
Quote:im sorry guys, honestly. i didnt mean to make you mad or anything i just thought you guys would wanna see zac on tv or whatever when his movies was on. i didnt mean for anything to turn to this..

Do not worry about me getting mad. I would never do that with this thread, because it's an honest thread about a wonderful musical series.

I sincerely think if it were NOT for HSM Zac wouldn't have broke the mold into being an actor in the first place. This was the first movie I ever saw him in & became enticed ever since.

I believe that he will become an even more wonderful actor & he's proven to me that he is accomplishing that by the roles he's chosen/taken so far. I can't wait to see what else he offers us & wish him the best of luck.

By the way, thank you so much for this thread. Smile

Cool! Yea, im excited to see him in his upcoming movies, they should be interesting Smile O well umm no problem! lol i was regretting it

08-21-2012, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2012 11:16 AM by d. b. wilyumz.)
09-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Completely agree with what everyone said about HSM holding him back.
I couldn't get my bf to go see TLO without dragging his sorry butt there because he said "Great I have to look at that Disney channel star? He's for girl's why would I want to watch you drool over some pretty boy?" By the end of the movie he actually enjoyed it. He thought Zac did a good job of portraying a man coming back from war but he wouldn't have even bothered to see it just BECAUSE of all the HSM reruns. I liked HSM when I was younger but by my senior year I was actually embarrassed to see it at the theater. My sister doesn't even like Zac now because she says his movies are either boring and for old people or they are for little kids. She's 16 and far from a child and that is sorta Zac's target audience so it's sad that those ladies are losing interest because of HSM still playing on the back burner. I don't even refer to Zac as Troy but some people still do and I want to slap them because that was so long ago that it's time to move on or Zac will forever be stuck in the teenage drama shows of his early career. He NEEDS serious parts now and movies to do well in order to not fall back into the ranks with the has beens of Disney channel.

undefined