All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here)
07-08-2012, 12:57 AM
RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here)
oh lol i've never seen it Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 11:07 AM
wow, I never met anyone that never even watched or heaed about The Vampire Diaires. Even if people I know havent seen it know about it lol. But that ok I am a huge Vampire fan so anything to do with Vampires I watch. the show has been on for 3 years and the fourth season will be airing in October.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
07-09-2012, 04:00 AM
(07-08-2012 11:07 AM)SLE Wrote:  wow, I never met anyone that never even watched or heaed about The Vampire Diaires. Even if people I know havent seen it know about it lol. But that ok I am a huge Vampire fan so anything to do with Vampires I watch. the show has been on for 3 years and the fourth season will be airing in October.

lol yeah, my sister is 16 totally loves the show. She'd find it hard to believe too but some parents don't like their kids to watch shows. My sister has this friend who has strict Christian parents...well mom I guess. She can't read/watch Twilight, HP or even see most movies that 16 yr olds just watch with their friends. My sister went to this friends house a few weeks ago and the girl was there. They decided to get a movie and the girl's MOM...HER MOM followed her into Blockbuster and demanded her daughter come home if she was going to be doing such naughty things like watch PG13 movies haha. This girl's mom also blocked ABC family and all of MTV/E!/Bravo because she fears her daughter will have some corrupt lifestyle because her first two kids were screw ups.

All I gotta say is this girl WILL rebel. When ur in that kind of environment sometimes these young girls sneak off and try stuff like drugs and sex. Those are the girls getting in trouble and becoming teen moms. That's why I'm glad I don't have the kind of lifestyle. Can honestly say I really don't drink, only been with one guy and I've never tried drugs. Sure dirty movies are funny but MY MOM watches R movies with me so whatever. I'm 21. Some call me more sheltered than others but at least I wasn't another statistic.

undefined
07-10-2012, 12:50 AM
yeah those are the type of people that there teens will be screw ups when they get to be teens because when they were younger they couldnt do anything. my parents werent that striked they are kind of layed back but they do have their days when they get stricked but I love my parents so their great. when i was younger than 13 I couldnt watch pg:13 movies but when i got to about age 11 or 12 they let me watch pg:13 movies. i think my first one I saw was She's all that because I loved Freddie Prince Jr when i was younger. I didnt start watching rated R movies until I was about maybe 15 or 16. I actually had to beg my mom a couple times to see a rated r movie and she let me but I was pretty much brought up good because Im 24 years old and I dont drink or do drugs. I only had one boyfriend for a while but I didnt do anything with him.

But I think the stricked parents that think they should block every channel and banned them seeing or reading something is going to make them be good. But most of them like you said rebel from that and do just the opposite and end up in the wrong crowed, Drink and do drugs and end up being pregnant at 16.

07-10-2012, 03:02 PM
(07-09-2012 04:00 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 11:07 AM)SLE Wrote:  wow, I never met anyone that never even watched or heaed about The Vampire Diaires. Even if people I know havent seen it know about it lol. But that ok I am a huge Vampire fan so anything to do with Vampires I watch. the show has been on for 3 years and the fourth season will be airing in October.

lol yeah, my sister is 16 totally loves the show. She'd find it hard to believe too but some parents don't like their kids to watch shows. My sister has this friend who has strict Christian parents...well mom I guess. She can't read/watch Twilight, HP or even see most movies that 16 yr olds just watch with their friends. My sister went to this friends house a few weeks ago and the girl was there. They decided to get a movie and the girl's MOM...HER MOM followed her into Blockbuster and demanded her daughter come home if she was going to be doing such naughty things like watch PG13 movies haha. This girl's mom also blocked ABC family and all of MTV/E!/Bravo because she fears her daughter will have some corrupt lifestyle because her first two kids were screw ups.

All I gotta say is this girl WILL rebel. When ur in that kind of environment sometimes these young girls sneak off and try stuff like drugs and sex. Those are the girls getting in trouble and becoming teen moms. That's why I'm glad I don't have the kind of lifestyle. Can honestly say I really don't drink, only been with one guy and I've never tried drugs. Sure dirty movies are funny but MY MOM watches R movies with me so whatever. I'm 21. Some call me more sheltered than others but at least I wasn't another statistic.

lol yeah my parents are pretty protective
maybe i'll rebel someday Big Grin
07-11-2012, 01:06 AM
lol my parents are protective my mom always says when Im on the computer to tell anyone your information and Im like i dont tell people my adress or phone number or anything like that just my name. I tell my mom I not that stupid lol. but they will always worry no matter how old you get. But I love my parents they are the best, heck my mom is my best friend we do a lot of things together.

07-11-2012, 02:12 AM
(07-11-2012 01:06 AM)SLE Wrote:  lol my parents are protective my mom always says when Im on the computer to tell anyone your information and Im like i dont tell people my adress or phone number or anything like that just my name. I tell my mom I not that stupid lol. but they will always worry no matter how old you get. But I love my parents they are the best, heck my mom is my best friend we do a lot of things together.

Haha yeah same here. Mom and I do a lot of stuff together. They have eased up a bit on me but occasionally they ask if I'm being safe.

undefined
07-11-2012, 02:29 AM
(07-11-2012 01:06 AM)SLE Wrote:  lol my parents are protective my mom always says when Im on the computer to tell anyone your information and Im like i dont tell people my adress or phone number or anything like that just my name. I tell my mom I not that stupid lol. but they will always worry no matter how old you get. But I love my parents they are the best, heck my mom is my best friend we do a lot of things together.

My mum is like that. She didn't know I was on Zefron until a few weeks ago. I did well though without her knowing for 5 years or so..

And both my parents don't know that I have twitter either.. Although my dad makes jokes that I have and I just laugh awkwardly. Tongue

[Image: 7815946678_f3d3feecb7_t.jpg]

There ain't no words in this world that describe you.
07-11-2012, 11:50 PM
lol my dad doesn't know about the zefron thing either lol Big Grin
07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
(07-11-2012 11:50 PM)Firefly Wrote:  lol my dad doesn't know about the zefron thing either lol Big Grin

Neither of my parents know about the forum. They just know of the main zefron website.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user