All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fourth Of July
07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Fourth Of July
i know its a american thing but my nephew was born on the 4th of July haha

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 06:06 PM
(07-02-2012 06:02 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  i know its a american thing but my nephew was born on the 4th of July haha

I've always thought having a b'day on a holiday would be fun....except Christmas because that means you don't get double the presents lol.

If my child had a b'day on a day like Christmas I'd probably do a celebration for them still but I would have a half b'day where they would get their "birthday" presents instead of cheating them out of the holiday either way since most kids get presents for their b'day and for Christmas.

undefined
07-02-2012, 06:14 PM
(07-02-2012 01:50 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 01:05 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Unfortunately, I don't think us here in the West will get much fireworks out here cause of all the fires and the heat.

Right now, the only option is to go to a public show, or just use the legal ones that don't shoot more than 10 ft (3.048 meters) up. And hearing about how much fires we have every couple weeks is just enough to make you want to move back east. ugh.

Yeah I get what ur saying.
It's the same here. Not the heat but just the fact that they want everyone safe so u can't light off anything that would actually be cool. The bay has some nice ones if u can get down there so I think my family will do that this year after my bf gets off work and our BBQ with the fam ends. Sadly we may not have anything though because we might be looking at some rain :/

Yeah, same here. It sucks too, because I was looking forward to seeing some fireworks. I guess I'll have to watch them on TV.

There's the New York celebrations on NBC, and Boston on CBS. I think I'm sticking with the NYC party. They got some good stuff over there from what I saw last year.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
I read the forecast and it's supposed to be kinda iffy but not rainy SO I hope that means I'll see some real fireworks. If not I'll figure out something.
Sucks, I've got summer college classes tomorrow and then again Thursday so it's dumb that I can't plan anything extending past Wednesday.

I spent 3 yrs ago in Disneyland for the 4th.
AMAZING. Tops any 4th I've ever had and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

undefined
07-02-2012, 06:30 PM
(07-02-2012 06:02 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  i know its a american thing but my nephew was born on the 4th of July haha

People who aren't American can still celebrate

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2012, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 07:43 PM by cblodg.)

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
07-03-2012, 12:59 AM
FIREWORKS! Big Grin
lol thanks Chris Big Grin
07-03-2012, 04:31 PM
(07-02-2012 06:06 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  

I've always thought having a b'day on a holiday would be fun....except Christmas because that means you don't get double the presents lol.

If my child had a b'day on a day like Christmas I'd probably do a celebration for them still but I would have a half b'day where they would get their "birthday" presents instead of cheating them out of the holiday either way since most kids get presents for their b'day and for Christmas.

guess again my friend was born on christmas day lol
and her bro was born on new years eve haha

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
07-03-2012, 07:58 PM
(07-03-2012 04:31 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  

haha wow. I'd love to get married on New Years Eve or the 4th of July. idk why.

undefined
07-03-2012, 11:41 PM
(07-03-2012 07:58 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 04:31 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  

haha wow. I'd love to get married on New Years Eve or the 4th of July. idk why.

Haha, hey at least the fireworks would be a done deal anyway. I remember seeing a couple get married at times square this past new years. I think it was the first time, actually.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.