All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2012 Elections
01-17-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: 2012 Elections
I think it's funny that some people are acting surprised that Romney is probably gonna be the Republican candidate to go against Obama. Like I knew from day one, it was going to be Obama vs. Romney. None of the other candidates had any chance of beating Obama. Romney at least has some chance, but in the end, I think Obama is going to win.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 01:12 AM
No! lol not anymore Obama
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 05:36 AM
(01-17-2012 12:24 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I think it's funny that some people are acting surprised that Romney is probably gonna be the Republican candidate to go against Obama. Like I knew from day one, it was going to be Obama vs. Romney. None of the other candidates had any chance of beating Obama. Romney at least has some chance, but in the end, I think Obama is going to win.

Haha, so did I. As soon as the controversies flowed and the field narrowed down little by little, I kinda figured Romney and Obama were going to be the last two standing. I'm still hoping Obama wins, cause its pretty obvious at this point Romney is sucking at trying to win voters.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
06-12-2012, 11:48 PM
i really liked Santorum Sad
06-15-2012, 10:02 AM
[Image: obama2012.jpg]

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
06-15-2012, 11:56 AM
(06-15-2012 10:02 AM)cblodg Wrote:  
[Image: obama2012.jpg]

Agreed.

{c} michelle.
06-18-2012, 01:52 PM
I hate them both (not hate, but strongly dislike both candidates). Paul and Clinton I would vote for no matter what side/platform they chose.

But Obama basically gave the finger to the average American worker when he said young illegal immigrants can stay, and the unions/teamsters/mafia is not gonna like that one bit. They compete with blue collar workers for jobs (you'd be surprised how much animosity exists between Afro-Americans and Hispanics - the prejudice of the white man has been handed down to the former discriminated party), so don't be surprised if somebody gets assassinated.

And I have to admit, I'm with the unions/teamsters/mafia on this one.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
06-18-2012, 04:46 PM
I would vote for Clinton in a heartbeat for President again, but between Romney and Obama, I vote Obama.

{c} michelle.
06-19-2012, 01:06 AM
lol if i could vote i would vote for Paul then Romney lol but lol never obama
06-19-2012, 03:58 AM
(06-18-2012 04:46 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I would vote for Clinton in a heartbeat for President again, but between Romney and Obama, I vote Obama.

That's what mom said too yrs ago.
She was sad that Clinton wasn't running 4 yrs ago.
She almost didn't vote Obama because she seen him speaking to an all black college and he was acting weird.
So she was assuming he'd try to make it like black supremacy.
THEN she listened again and realized he was speaking to who he had to to get votes so she knew she couldn't vote for what's his face that looked like he was gonna kill off the day after the election, and voted Obama.

Dad said Obama isn't that horrible but he made a lot of promises he never kept and that worries him.

For me....idk I try to keep it out of my house with the politics because my bf is a republican and is VERY strong in that and will freaking kill anyone who says otherwise that Obama isn't the antichrist. I guess he has a good reason, all of his VA benefits went out the door and all of his money coming from being an Iraqi Vet went out the door with it. He couldn't even get healthcare until he recently got a new job yet he technically is "handicapped" if you count all of his injuries to his eye, knee and arm from trying to defend our country.

undefined