All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
06-12-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Rants.
(06-12-2012 04:25 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Families suck big time Steph.

Big hugs.

It will all blow over eventually. Trust me, my family is full of people like your cousin and aunt. They will eventually call you up or whatever and be like nothing has ever happened.

Not this time. We're actually canceling our 4th of July BBQ with them and we're deleting and not talking to my family anymore. We already don't talk to my dad's side so why not add my mom's too. My cousins, my uncle and all of the family ganged up against me and my sister so my mom said we're cleaning out our family from our lives both on FB and in real life. This has been going on since I was born and they have hated both my sister and I for as long as I can remember. I'm not going to pretend anymore.

Plus, I guess my bf's mom decided I wasn't mature enough to deserve an apology so she sent a private message on fb to MY MOM and my BOYFRIEND calling my mom by her last name and saying she felt that deleting me from FB was the best because it would save me from being mad at her again for posting something. Mom replied saying "Uh you do realize that A) I have a first name CLEARLY posted on my profile. B) Stephanie has been trying to get u to like her for over a yr and a half now and she is done. By deleting her you have proven to her, our family as well as your son that you don't care and it's a losing battle. We are fully aware how little you care for Stephanie and that's your right to delete her but don't think by deleting my daughter that you are making anything better. You just made everyone a whole lot worse.

So yeah looks like my children won't have much of a family to see. My dad's side is non existant and have been all my life, my family is being cut off and my bf's family all hate me and mostly his mom will never get to see her grandchildren because what mother wants to have her kids around something like that. She's depressing and weird.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Not that this is going to help, but it's one thing I live by:

[Image: 403445_404450189587890_873413740_n.jpg]

I have a pretty sucky family myself. One side is always fighting with the other, and I don't even know why! I just keep to myself and don't get involved. These kinds of spats are the worst. You'll weather it and you'll be better for it.

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
06-12-2012, 04:33 PM
(06-12-2012 02:40 PM)cblodg Wrote:  Not that this is going to help, but it's one thing I live by:

[Image: 403445_404450189587890_873413740_n.jpg]

I have a pretty sucky family myself. One side is always fighting with the other, and I don't even know why! I just keep to myself and don't get involved. These kinds of spats are the worst. You'll weather it and you'll be better for it.

Thanks Chris. I wouldn't be "as" involved if it wasn't for the fact that they directly attacked me. I don't wanna just sit back and allow them to walk on me. That's the issue. I've got a crazy aunt who likes to scare people into being quiet.

undefined
06-14-2012, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012 05:09 PM by BEE..)
Lately I've been starting to feel like I don't want to go back to my local college.
I feel like I'm a bother or something. I wasn't so bad, when I was on my first Animal Care course.
I actually felt like I was getting better then, as I was able to stay awake from 9:30AM to 4:30PM every day. But since I had to leave the Level 2 course, I feel like I've annoyed/have been annoying them, because I haven't been able to get it, even though they said I hadn't and that they'd much rather have me on the course, and kick off those who barely come in.
I've found another college that teaches the course I was on, but it's about 30 minutes away from me, and I don't think I'd be able to go there everyday. I mean, what if I needed to go home in the middle of the day? I wouldn't have to wait 5 minutes to be picked up, I'd have to wait 30 minutes.
I find it so awkward when in class though, because I don't talk to anyone. I don't know how to talk to people my own age because I haven't been around those my own age since I was 12. I'm 18 now, and I know I'm rather mature for my age. I actually can't deal with teens. (I know I'm one myself... I meant the ones who think it's "cool" to get really drunk most weekends)

I don't know. /:

Still trying to figure out of I want to work with animals still though. I've been away from the ones I was with when I was on the first course for so long, I just don't feel like I can go back. I had it all set out. After Level 1, I was going to do Level 2, and I didn't have to pay for it, because I'm under 19. Then I was going to enrol onto Level 3. I still wouldn't have had to pay for it, because I wouldn't have been 19 until2 months later. That's all messed up now. ): I'm 19 in November, and the Level 2 course I was on has finished. I could have had a Level 2 qualification by now.
There's one person in the world I feel like I need to talk to about this, but I can't. I have no way of talking to him. (And even if I found a way, I couldn't bother him about it. I'd rather he be where he told me he'd be if I ever needed to talk to him.)

Oh, and it's horrible knowing you no longer exist to your now ex best "friends". Seriously. To them, it's like I was never born.

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
06-21-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm just a stupid, immature, worthless little girl who is never going to have anyone like me.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2012, 08:12 PM
(06-21-2012 06:38 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I'm just a stupid, immature, worthless little girl who is never going to have anyone like me.

It isn't that. If you'd like me to explain further what I want to say you may PM me. This isn't the place or the area to take your anger out on other members.

undefined
06-21-2012, 09:32 PM
(06-21-2012 08:12 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(06-21-2012 06:38 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I'm just a stupid, immature, worthless little girl who is never going to have anyone like me.

It isn't that. If you'd like me to explain further what I want to say you may PM me. This isn't the place or the area to take your anger out on other members.

I'm not angry. I'm depressed.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2012, 12:43 AM

I don't think that at all! YOur one of the nicest, awesomest person on the forum! Big Grin
07-03-2012, 01:21 AM
So I've got a rant and I'm pretty P.Oed right how honestly.

In the past few days I've had to witness 2 of my fb friends saying they are engaged. One of them I am worried about because I fear she might be a little young (18) but I still wish her the best after all she's been through.

The other I am pretty mad about. It's not either of these girl's faults but I've got my nose out of joint. Here I was the ONE with the boyfriend. The ONE in college with my life figured out or at least the direction for my life. THE ONE who had it all and I loved it. Then the rest of my friends started dating and I thought it was nice but still didn't think a lot of it figuring I'd be engaged or something long before them. Haha yeah right.

At least 50% of my dang FB is a bunch of pregnant girls/mothers. They range in all kinds. Some are married, some are engaged, some are single and some just slept around and found a baby in the mix. Doesn't matter, half of my FB list is pregnant mothers.

and a good 1/3 of my friends are engaged/married girls under 25. I wanted to be before all of these girls because A) I want my wedding and my time when I get pregnant to mean something. It WILL take away from my time if I'm lumped into this group. B) Like I said, it will make others frown upon me and I know it will because I'm going to be stereotyped as some 21 yr old wanting to get married and have no future.

I just wanted to be unique and instead now all of my lame friends are getting married/having kids. So now even if tomorrow Michael asked me to marry him, it would be downcast by having to be "14 of the 5 billion" girls getting married within the next year. At this rate I want to wait til I'm good and old so that I can be unique.

Just real mad right now. Mad at myself for caring and upset because I was supposed to get engaged on this past New Yrs. I now know it was good we didn't but I still was supposed to but Michael wasn't ready and didn't have the money to do it. He's 26 and I'm 21 WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST!

undefined
07-03-2012, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 11:48 PM by puckleberryftwx.)
(07-03-2012 01:21 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  So I've got a rant and I'm pretty P.Oed right how honestly.

In the past few days I've had to witness 2 of my fb friends saying they are engaged. One of them I am worried about because I fear she might be a little young (18) but I still wish her the best after all she's been through.

The other I am pretty mad about. It's not either of these girl's faults but I've got my nose out of joint. Here I was the ONE with the boyfriend. The ONE in college with my life figured out or at least the direction for my life. THE ONE who had it all and I loved it. Then the rest of my friends started dating and I thought it was nice but still didn't think a lot of it figuring I'd be engaged or something long before them. Haha yeah right.

At least 50% of my dang FB is a bunch of pregnant girls/mothers. They range in all kinds. Some are married, some are engaged, some are single and some just slept around and found a baby in the mix. Doesn't matter, half of my FB list is pregnant mothers.

and a good 1/3 of my friends are engaged/married girls under 25. I wanted to be before all of these girls because A) I want my wedding and my time when I get pregnant to mean something. It WILL take away from my time if I'm lumped into this group. B) Like I said, it will make others frown upon me and I know it will because I'm going to be stereotyped as some 21 yr old wanting to get married and have no future.

I just wanted to be unique and instead now all of my lame friends are getting married/having kids. So now even if tomorrow Michael asked me to marry him, it would be downcast by having to be "14 of the 5 billion" girls getting married within the next year. At this rate I want to wait til I'm good and old so that I can be unique.

Just real mad right now. Mad at myself for caring and upset because I was supposed to get engaged on this past New Yrs. I now know it was good we didn't but I still was supposed to but Michael wasn't ready and didn't have the money to do it. He's 26 and I'm 21 WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST!
Four of my friends have gotten engaged, one of which is bri, I've been with my boyfriend for three years and I'm not jealous or anything as he's told me he wants to marry me and he will ask me in his own time. Yes I wouldn't mind being engaged as I know he's the one I wanna be with and most of the people I know are mums. I don't think there's much point in being jealous or mad or anything you'll have the future when you're both ready for it.

MOJP<3