All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
06-10-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome)
(06-10-2012 03:28 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I was thinking it might be nice to have a thread where people could post there memories of Zac. By this I mean when people have met him, got his autograph,pics,video. You get the general idea. I just thought it would be nice for people to share their experiences.

What do people think?

Yeah I do like that idea.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 03:47 PM
(06-10-2012 03:41 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 03:28 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I was thinking it might be nice to have a thread where people could post there memories of Zac. By this I mean when people have met him, got his autograph,pics,video. You get the general idea. I just thought it would be nice for people to share their experiences.

What do people think?

Yeah I do like that idea.

Smile

I'll create a thread tomorrow sometime then in the general section then re-edit my post in here with the link. Smile

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2012, 04:20 PM

What do people think?

That's a great idea!

-digs out the millions of auto's I've got from zac- |: lol
This also reminds me that I have vids of the CSC London prem still on the camera. I need to save them on a disk..

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
06-10-2012, 04:32 PM
(06-10-2012 04:20 PM)BEE. Wrote:  

What do people think?

That's a great idea!

This also reminds me that I have vids of the CSC London prem still on the camera. I need to save them on a disk..

I'm sad now. I have yet to meet Zac Tongue

undefined
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
(06-10-2012 04:32 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 04:20 PM)BEE. Wrote:  

What do people think?

That's a great idea!

I'm sad now. I have yet to meet Zac Tongue

Aw ):
-becomes Steph's fairy godmother, and makes sure she meets zac- [;

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
06-11-2012, 12:21 AM
hey, i just had an idea that maybe we could have like a 'welcoming committe' for new members on the forum Big Grin
06-11-2012, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 12:48 AM by Stephanie.)
(06-11-2012 12:21 AM)Firefly Wrote:  hey, i just had an idea that maybe we could have like a 'welcoming committe' for new members on the forum Big Grin

That's actually a great idea. Many people are afraid to talk to mods and people "in change" when they first join so a group of members who can answer simple questions and show new people around would be a cool idea. That's kinda why Bee and I made this thread. We don't want to appear like we're some "Important" untouchable people who only want to dictate this place. If people are respectful then we're more than willing to answer even the most seemingly "dumb" questions lol. ...and take ideas. We are only 3 people on staff and there are a LOT more members so we need all of your good ideas to make this place the best it can be :]

undefined
06-11-2012, 12:54 AM
lol u and bee have done a great job already!
plus u both feel super approachable lol
06-11-2012, 09:55 AM
i still think a promo team could be a benefit. just a few people who spend some time every week going around other forums/communities etc advertising zef. it's just an idea but it could work.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-11-2012, 02:00 PM
(06-11-2012 09:55 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  i still think a promo team could be a benefit. just a few people who spend some time every week going around other forums/communities etc advertising zef. it's just an idea but it could work.

I would volunteer to help with that.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user