All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
06-07-2012, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 02:28 AM by Stephanie.)
Rainbow Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
Last night after Kathryn informed Bee and I that we were the new moderators, I got to thinking about what sort of stuff we need to change on here and what needs to remain the same. Since every person on this forum has their own unique ideas and should all have a voice, I figured why not ask you guys what you think.

What sort of changes do you want to see around here?
What do we already have established that should remain the same?
Is there something that another forum you're apart of does that you feel we should too?
What do you think could draw more people in?
Would you like to help?

Basically Kathryn, Bee and I are willing to do whatever we can to make this a great and inviting place for everyone. We want to help and would love your input. So fire away :]

You can post on this thread or PM any of us if it's something you don't want to broadcast. I'm on almost all the time and check my PMs constantly and I love talking to people so feel free if something is going on :]

Bee and Kathryn feel free to add whatever you would like. I just thought I'd be the one to get the ball rolling.

Btw, this will be an on going thread for as long as people keep posting. Comments are always welcome.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome)
I remember on the old forum we used to have groups...IDK, I kinda like them lol
06-07-2012, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 11:34 PM by Stephanie.)
(06-07-2012 09:00 PM)Firefly Wrote:  I remember on the old forum we used to have groups...IDK, I kinda like them lol

Do you mean like the groups where you were a member of the Fanfic/Rp section or do you mean something else?

What if everyone who started a thread, whether it be a question/problem or just a thread for fun, let us know when they had the problem solved/no longer needed the thread for whatever reason/ or if it was still going on so we could make things more tidy.
(I just drank a frappe so I'm probably rambling. Someone let me know if they have no idea what I'm talking about)

undefined
06-07-2012, 11:59 PM
IDK, i think like on the homepage it said like groups and had a list of all these different groups u could join
each group was like it's own pro-file page or something and photos could be added to it and u could post stuff on it
i think u had to join the group or something lol
06-08-2012, 12:01 AM
(06-07-2012 11:59 PM)Firefly Wrote:  IDK, i think like on the homepage it said like groups and had a list of all these different groups u could join
each group was like it's own pro-file page or something and photos could be added to it and u could post stuff on it
i think u had to join the group or something lol

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about!
Idk if that's a possibly. I can ask Kathryn about it but I'm not sure if this board allows for that. The old forum was like super advanced. I'll see.

undefined
06-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Not sure what the policy is for people breaking the rules on here or whatever, but I was thinking to make it really clear and give the forum some proper structure you could have like a 3 strike policy.
1) You pm the person and tell them nicely to behave and remind them of the forum rules.
2)You ban them from a thread if thats where they are causing trouble and PM them and tell them you have done this and that this is there second strike.
3) If they continue, you ban them from the forum.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 10:01 PM
(06-08-2012 04:11 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Not sure what the policy is for people breaking the rules on here or whatever, but I was thinking to make it really clear and give the forum some proper structure you could have like a 3 strike policy.
1) You pm the person and tell them nicely to behave and remind them of the forum rules.
2)You ban them from a thread if thats where they are causing trouble and PM them and tell them you have done this and that this is there second strike.

You PMed me about this Kelly and I like it.
Obviously Kathryn will have the final say but it seems reasonable and fair.

undefined
06-09-2012, 04:37 AM
(06-08-2012 10:01 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 04:11 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Not sure what the policy is for people breaking the rules on here or whatever, but I was thinking to make it really clear and give the forum some proper structure you could have like a 3 strike policy.

You PMed me about this Kelly and I like it.
Obviously Kathryn will have the final say but it seems reasonable and fair.

Smile Yeah I mostly just copied and pasted what I had put in the PM. Big Grin

KellyAngel

06-09-2012, 09:39 AM
yeah, i think that sounds like a fair idea
06-10-2012, 03:28 PM
I was thinking it might be nice to have a thread where people could post there memories of Zac. By this I mean when people have met him, got his autograph,pics,video. You get the general idea. I just thought it would be nice for people to share their experiences.

What do people think?

KellyAngel