All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Ever After Part
06-07-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: The Ever After Part
Yawn. If he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, he needs to stop doing films like this.

I'm just getting a little frustrated with him doing all these sappy, romantic films that I can't bring myself to watch. If he wants to stretch as an actor then he has to take a risk, and this story isn't that. Not even close.

Counting down the days to when Townies is released..... Smile

tofu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Thing is this what he's known for.
Romantic movies. once Paper Boy comes out I think that will change.

I feel Zac is slowly progressing in to more mature roles,but he is doing it slowly as to keep his fan base, unlike some of his contemporaries who seem to jump around and are not consistent and seem to disregard there fan bases for movies with plots which are silly.

He is building up his film CV. If you look there was:
17 again- a comedy, which saw him in a humorous role.
CSC- Saw him have his first sex scene.
The Lucky One- Saw him take on the character of a marine and pull it off.
Liberal Arts- indie ,quirky character.
NYE- An ensemble cast which he held his own in.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 08:45 PM
(06-07-2012 12:04 PM)tofu Wrote:  Yawn. If he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, he needs to stop doing films like this.

I'm just getting a little frustrated with him doing all these sappy, romantic films that I can't bring myself to watch. If he wants to stretch as an actor then he has to take a risk, and this story isn't that. Not even close.

tofu

lol it might be a while i don't think he's filmed it yet
06-07-2012, 09:29 PM
I can wait...I'm patient. Wink

tofu
06-08-2012, 12:21 AM
lol i remember waiting for tlo to come it
it seems like movies take forever to come out
06-08-2012, 02:01 PM
(06-07-2012 12:04 PM)tofu Wrote:  Yawn. If he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, he needs to stop doing films like this.

tofu

I predict this one won't get made. There's a serious script problem (discussed here earlier).

I don't see all these sappy romantic movies you complain about. TLO was a sappy romance, but that's about it. Neither Liberal Arts, The Paperboy, nor At Any Price can be described as romances. This one could be a romance but it's a comedy, and that should sake things up.
06-08-2012, 05:22 PM
(06-08-2012 02:01 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

tofu

I predict this one won't get made. There's a serious script problem (discussed here earlier).

I don't see all these sappy romantic movies you complain about. TLO was a sappy romance, but that's about it. Neither Liberal Arts, The Paperboy, nor At Any Price can be described as romances. This one could be a romance but it's a comedy, and that should sake things up.

I really like when Zac does indies and comedies. I've always thought he shined best with his acting in those type of roles. And drama, but not necessarily romance, even though he's good at those too.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
06-08-2012, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 08:33 PM by tofu.)
I'd throw CSC into the sappy romance category. I know I'm the target audience for these films, but they just don't appeal to me.

I just want him to do something completely different. Gee...script problems with this one? Why am I not surprised...

Now, if you make it a horror, then you have my attention. Wink

tofu
You know what I would love to see? I would love to see Zac do some voice over work for The Simpsons, American Dad, or Family Guy...now that would make my life. Wink

tofu
06-08-2012, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 08:48 PM by mirandagirl.)
Uh, no. Doing a horror film would be a complete downgrade for his career. At least with his current choices, it's something different in each one.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
06-09-2012, 08:46 AM
lol i'm not a big fan of horror fiilms Big Grin