All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Poll: Who is interested in the Zefron Summer Awards?
This poll is closed.
YES lets do it 100.00% 10 100.00%
NO count me out 0% 0 0%
Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Zefron Summer Awards RESULTS ARE IN
05-16-2012, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 04:43 PM by Stephanie.)
RE: Zefron Summer Awards
Now that everyone who wanted a say in the categories had the chance to, we can now start the voting process.

The categories that are going to be in the contest are:

Most Friendly
Most Involved
Most Motherly
Most Opinionated
Biggest Poster
Most Likely to Marry Zac
Most Likely to Comment
Next Dr. Phil

Those Who Are Able To Receive Votes: Only vote from these people. They shown interest so they can be voted for :]
Kathryn
PEACE
Stephanie
Mirandagirl
StarStruck
BEE
Michelle
Fruitfly
Londonlipton

Stephanie, Mirandagirl, Michelle, BEE, Londonlipton, Fruitfly, PEACE and StarStruck have sent in their votes

A few things to keep in mind:

PM me your votes. (Votes posted here will not count)
Vote for one person per category
Only vote for each person once
Don't vote for yourself
Anybody who voted in the YES lets do it is eligible for votes. That's 8 people with Kathryn being the 8th one

EVERYONE SHOULD SEND IN THEIR VOTES AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO INSURE WE GET THIS CONTEST COMPLETED. If we have lagers I'll PM a reminder and then consider them not interested any longer and their vote will be void if I do not receive their ballot in a reasonable time.

CORRECTION:
I just realized while placing my votes that we can't have 9 categories. Seeing as we can't vote for ourselves, we would have one blank spot SO I'm now taking the top 8 for our contest.
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
I sent in my nominations.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 09:25 PM by starstruck.)
I'm sorry I'm a little late, but can I still send in nominations?
05-16-2012, 09:53 PM
(05-16-2012 09:25 PM)starstruck Wrote:  I'm sorry I'm a little late, but can I still send in nominations?

You know what, sure. I haven't gotten any PMs yet that I can count towards the final vote so I'll add you to those interested. Go ahead and wait a minute while I update the post then you can send in your votes and you can be chosen to receive votes as well :] Thanks for joining.

Please vote indicating you are interested at the top of this thread if you haven't already.
05-16-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Zefron Summer Awards (LOOK ON PAGE 3 FOR UPDATES)
I re-submitted my nominations (:

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
05-16-2012, 10:26 PM
(05-16-2012 09:53 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(05-16-2012 09:25 PM)starstruck Wrote:  I'm sorry I'm a little late, but can I still send in nominations?

You know what, sure. I haven't gotten any PMs yet that I can count towards the final vote so I'll add you to those interested. Go ahead and wait a minute while I update the post then you can send in your votes and you can be chosen to receive votes as well :] Thanks for joining.

Please vote indicating you are interested at the top of this thread if you haven't already.

thanks
05-17-2012, 07:16 AM
love this idea steph. you thought about giving out little grapic awards to the winners??

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
05-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I sent my nominations in. :]

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
05-17-2012, 07:22 PM
(05-17-2012 07:16 AM)Hayley Wrote:  love this idea steph. you thought about giving out little grapic awards to the winners??

Yeah that's next on my list of things I have to do haha.
05-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Okay I need those who haven't PMed votes to do that ASAP. We're having some issues with the voting where all of your votes could make a winner. If that doesn't happen we're going to need to re-vote.
Thread Closed