All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Poll: Who is interested in the Zefron Summer Awards?
This poll is closed.
YES lets do it 100.00% 10 100.00%
NO count me out 0% 0 0%
Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Zefron Summer Awards RESULTS ARE IN
05-11-2012, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2012 06:14 PM by Stephanie.)
Zefron Summer Awards RESULTS ARE IN
I didn't see as of lately anybody leading the summer awards up SO would anybody like to participate? I'll get this thing moving and would love some help. I've noticed a lot of people just aren't posting like they used to and we need to get people joining. I think we're going to pick up on membership this summer with people coming home/not having school for the summer so we'll hopefully have time to come on from time to time. Obviously being out in the sun is so much more rewarding...but a little Zef time is great too.

Basically I'm thinking something pretty low key for this awards thing to get people into it, then if people like how it's run we'll step it up for the next awards.

There will be:
A list of interested contestants
A list of potential categories
PMing me ur ballot for your votes
I'll tally it up and give out awards to whoever wins

Rules:
You can't vote for yourself (I know that's hard but it'll cause less confusion since we're all going to want to vote for ourselves)

Only vote one person per category

Only vote for a person once. (This means don't put "ILOVEZACEFRONANDCHEESE" for 5 of the awards).

I will vote as well but in no way will I try to swing any votes. I'm not here to make or not make anyone win. I run fair games I promise.

If you don't agree with something I've done don't argue. I'm not God and I can't always make everything perfect so if you see something you want changed just PM me I'm very friendly.

Please no hard feelings. Everyone is a winner on here and if you don't get an award it's totally fine it's just for fun.

Okay so like I said, who's interested?
Give me some ideas for categories or I'll just do my own and we all know how boring my ideas with these categories can be haha Tongue
Lets get Zefron up and moving again.

Added May 12th:

So some examples of categories could be

Most friendly
Most motherly
Most likely to answer a PM
Biggest poster
Quietest
Most energetic
Most opinionated

Here's what the awards looked like Summer of 2009
[Image: 11gq0l3.jpg]
[Image: 16h3ukg.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: Zefron Summer Awards
I'm interested.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I think this will be interesting , also get Kathryn involved b/c who ever wins, maybe we can put a title of what they won just as in the past for most valuable, most posts, most sincere, etc. Nice starting Stephanie. Smile

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
05-11-2012, 08:04 PM
(05-11-2012 04:18 PM)Peace Wrote:  I think this will be interesting , also get Kathryn involved b/c who ever wins, maybe we can put a title of what they won just as in the past for most valuable, most posts, most sincere, etc. Nice starting Stephanie. Smile

That's a great idea :] We can't forget Kathryn
05-12-2012, 12:45 AM
With 63 views, are that many people not interested? It's not that hard guys to click yes and then choose people for the awards from a list of potential people. Promise it will be fun :/
05-12-2012, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 04:44 AM by Peace.)
Stephanie, you have to remember that these are different times now, maybe show an example b/c reading is one thing, examples are another and most of these members don't come on forums to do fun exciting things like this. The other thing you have to remember, most are just for threads and such. Outside members can look and so can bots who are spammers. I only know this b/c I own my own forum. people can always just look at threads instead of posting. But show them what you mean.

Just some insight.
some members said yes, and that's a good start, find out who they were. Start from there

also visit

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
05-12-2012, 09:29 PM
I like this idea.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
05-12-2012, 09:37 PM
So far there will be 8 of us including Kathryn that can receive votes. Lets try for as many people as possible so we'll have a good contest.

Question for you guys:
Do you want to make as many categories as there are people so we can all receive an award or do you want for only some people to get top votes? Either way is fine with me :]

There is something else I just thought of.
Some people may end up with more than one award IF they are voted for by and win by more than one person. I'm still trying to figure out how to work through that part SO if anybody has some ideas please PM me. I would love some help.
05-13-2012, 03:56 AM
May I suggest something, do it like you are in school, if others have more than one, it's fine. It's b/c they have the qualities for the title. It's just fun stuff. Not who is popular, just a little fun for a change.

also visit

05-13-2012, 04:06 PM
(05-13-2012 03:56 AM)Peace Wrote:  May I suggest something, do it like you are in school, if others have more than one, it's fine. It's b/c they have the qualities for the title. It's just fun stuff. Not who is popular, just a little fun for a change.

I like that idea. None of us are 4 and need a prize basket for playing. Like u said, it is just for fun and I think everyone is aware I hope :]
Thread Closed