All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Paperboy
04-12-2012, 02:01 PM
RE: The Paperboy
(04-12-2012 02:00 PM)leftbehind. Wrote:  Oh, amazing.

I'm gonna invest in the book, I think (:

looking forward to this Big Grin

You'll have to buy it used. I got mine from Amazon for just 15p. LMFAO!

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 02:08 PM
(04-12-2012 02:01 PM)BEE. Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 02:00 PM)leftbehind. Wrote:  Oh, amazing.

I'm gonna invest in the book, I think (:

looking forward to this Big Grin

You'll have to buy it used. I got mine from Amazon for just 15p. LMFAO!

15p?! LMFAO, wow! hahaha!

[Image: 1-1.png]
04-12-2012, 02:25 PM
That's where I got mine from. Amazon.
I don't remember how much it was.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2012, 04:29 PM
(04-12-2012 01:27 PM)leftbehind. Wrote:  So, I'm obviously extremely late about everything that's going on.

What's The Paperboy about? Smile

Forget the story, there's only two things you need to know about The Paperboy: it has been reported that Zac spends about half the movie in his underwear, and he gets urinated on by Nicole Kidman.
04-13-2012, 01:49 PM
(04-12-2012 04:29 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 01:27 PM)leftbehind. Wrote:  So, I'm obviously extremely late about everything that's going on.

What's The Paperboy about? Smile

Forget the story, there's only two things you need to know about The Paperboy: it has been reported that Zac spends about half the movie in his underwear, and he gets urinated on by Nicole Kidman.

And like 10 other girls.

{c} michelle.
04-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Hope for good news this week. According to The Playlist, the line-up for the Cannes Film Festival will be announced on Thursday:

"So what might be in the mix now? Well, one title that seems to be gaining steam is Lee Daniels' "The Paperboy." The adaptation of Pete Dexter's crime novel reportedly boasts a "stunning" performance from Nicole Kidman and it also has stars the red carpet likes in the form of Matthew McConaughey, John Cusack, Zac Efron and more.... So, all this to say: nobody knows anything until the official lineup is unveiled on April 19th."

I'd really like to see Zac at Cannes, mixing it up with all the heavies in the world movie industry.
04-15-2012, 11:47 AM
I would love for The Paperboy to be shown at Cannes even if Zac couldn't go himself. It would still give his acting in a whole different role exposure to a lot more important people in the industry.

{c} michelle.
04-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Lee Daniels, the director, is from Philly. I hope they do promos here like Scott Hicks did in Australia!
04-17-2012, 03:11 PM
From USA Today:

It's only at the mention of a love scene in this fall's erotic thriller, The Paperboy , with Nicole Kidman that gets the actor grinning sheepishly. "That one my heart was racing for," he admits. "I'm a big fan of Nicole's for a long time. I felt like I was stepping into Moulin Rouge."

Director Lee Daniels (Precious) says Efron's title role, played alongside Matthew McConaughey as the two chase a murder case in Florida in 1969, will surprise his fan base.

"Bye bye, Disney," says Daniels, who was initially against casting Efron in the dark film due to his squeaky-clean image. "I have to say that I was nervous in the beginning about working with him, and I was completely wrong from day one. … His timing, his humor, his instinct, is extraordinary."
04-17-2012, 04:56 PM
It makes me happy that an Oscar award winning Director thinks that about Zac. If people don't see Zac as a real actor already, they definitely will after The Paperboy.

{c} michelle.