All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
04-05-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: Rants.
What would I be in the UK size wise? I vary from a 5 or 7 Junior in US sizes I guess :/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2012, 10:11 PM
I recently found out that this girl I go to college with that I thought was my friend stole my guy best friend of 9 years from me. This has probably made me feel the worst I have ever felt. I feel like I'm not even good enough for my best friend, so I'm not good enough for anyone.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 10:16 PM
(04-08-2012 10:11 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I recently found out that this girl I go to college with that I thought was my friend stole my guy best friend of 9 years from me. This has probably made me feel the worst I have ever felt. I feel like I'm not even good enough for my best friend, so I'm not good enough for anyone.

aww. -big hug, never letting go-

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
04-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Miranda honey, don't feel like you have to change or be good enough for anyone. If you were friends for that long then clearly you've done nothing wrong, if he doesn't want you so be it.

I can't tell you how many times I've lost best friends

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
04-09-2012, 08:17 PM
sometimes i wonder why i even exit its like no one know i exist anyway.

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-09-2012, 09:38 PM
(04-08-2012 10:16 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 10:11 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I recently found out that this girl I go to college with that I thought was my friend stole my guy best friend of 9 years from me. This has probably made me feel the worst I have ever felt. I feel like I'm not even good enough for my best friend, so I'm not good enough for anyone.

aww. -big hug, never letting go-

(04-08-2012 10:26 PM)BiteMeSulkin Wrote:  Miranda honey, don't feel like you have to change or be good enough for anyone. If you were friends for that long then clearly you've done nothing wrong, if he doesn't want you so be it.

I can't tell you how many times I've lost best friends

Thank you both. I'm feeling better about it, but every time I see them on facebook or at college, it's just like Sad

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
You just focus on being you and your work

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
04-10-2012, 02:45 AM
I honestly think this forum changed so much over the past couple years, especially when Zac and Vanessa broke up. And quite honestly, I don't even recognize this place anymore. I just don't.

I mean, we are just fighting over the small stuff, when in reality, all the arguments here are just blown way out of proportion. Nobody has the slightest idea what we are even doing here anymore.

Once upon a time, this place was so full of love, that everyone was welcome. Now, there's arguments everywhere and no one has the right to express their own opinion of what they think about something without getting into another argument down the line a few pages later.

I'm sick of it. And I'm just about done with it. There has been at LEAST 3 or 4 threads made to TRY to get things back where they belong but obviously it seems like the forum is just about done. It isn't even about Zac anymore. And I'm shocked.

Zac shouldn't have to see this, and neither should we. What were once our best friends in common are now our worst enemies.

If I may speak for Zac here, and I'm sure someone will make this into the biggest counterargument I've seen yet, I think he'd be so upset at what this forum has become. He wouldn't even recognize this place.

He would cry about this for a long time, and he'd probably even give up acting and probably not even be recognized anymore. And all because of what this forum has become.

I'm just dumbfounded now. We are clueless to what we are even doing that we now lost sight of what Zefron.com was in the first place. Kathryn made this place so we can all be friends and connect over Zac and talk about whatever else we like. But we are now mortal enemies and we grew up and lost interest in everything here.

I'm not singling anyone out here, because we all are at fault here. ALL OF US. Not just ONE person, as it may seem.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
04-10-2012, 04:48 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree .

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Your mixed signals and messages.
One minute you want me, the next you want her.
Let me know? K thanks.

[Image: 1-1.png]