All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.08 Average
The Official Zanessa Thread
04-08-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: The Official Zanessa Thread
(04-08-2012 07:31 AM)chri5tin3 Wrote:  I have no idea bout the hotel...

You think theres more pics? Like full on?

I honestly dont know how to feel about that lol

I hope not. I seriously hope not and if there are to never get posted. This is invasion of privacy on so many levels.
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Exactly, but then the timing of it all and his history of 'unexpected events' happening during promo... I do not know what to think. Many different people have many different opinions about this too.

Dammit, nothing can ever go smoothly can it?
04-08-2012, 08:19 AM
The only thing I am going to say about this is that walking around butt naked in your room isone thing and totally a personal thing if he was at home but considering he was in a hotel with another across the way then you use common sense and at least make sure that you keep curtains closed until your dressed or even put a towel around you to go from bathroom to bedroom to get some clothes not just stand in a window where theres a good bet that pap's are lurking.

Now I'm not saying by any means that it is anything but a lapse of judgement by Zac and don't think for one minute that it's a PR thing but unfortunetly it's going to get a lot of attention when the attention should be on his film.
04-08-2012, 08:28 AM
(04-08-2012 08:10 AM)chri5tin3 Wrote:  Exactly, but then the timing of it all and his history of 'unexpected events' happening during promo... I do not know what to think. Many different people have many different opinions about this too.

Dammit, nothing can ever go smoothly can it?

Apparently not.

Honestly, idk if to think it's PR or just random thing. I have like zero idea on what to think about this. Guess I'm like you, don't know what to believe. Undecided
04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
as i said in other topic, i think its all marketing.

04-08-2012, 08:45 AM
So... he was actually wearing a towel when he got out of the bathroom apparently, go figure.
04-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Heres my take:
1) He has a shower and wraps himself in a towel.
2) he was butted naked because he was getting changed
3) He comes outside to have some food,and chill out.
4) He finally sees the paps and thinks oh crap and goes and puts a shirt on.
5) He goes and tells his management team and they come and check it out and make a joke out of it,because any publicity is good publicity,especially knowing this movie as some rather grown up scenes in.

I honestly do not think this is a PR stunt. I think it is an unfortunate press invasion which can happy to anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the golf pics... REALLY reminds me of HSM 2 Big Grin

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I agree with London. I think it's just an unfortunate moment that got captured for the world to see. We have to remember too that just because we're seeing the pics in a certain order on websites doesn't necessarily they were taken in that order. Maybe he got out of bed, then went to take a shower, then brought the food out. We'll never know the real truth.

Unfortunately, seeing it as just an accident is quite boring and people will try to make a conspiracy out of anything and call them PR stunts because that creates more drama.
04-08-2012, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 06:32 PM by chri5tin3.)
Theres now a fake of his... Johnny... And it was a tt on twitter. What confuses me though, is that despite the same angle/pose/pic in general, in the "nude" one, theres a towel on the balcony almost covering him. Was the towel photoshopped too or is the pic real? It actually looks real (despite the realllly small... Youknowwhat... Which doesn't add up with the gold condom at all lmaoo)

I dont wanna say much more on this but

1- we see him in clothes (grey underwear) looking at the cameras, hanging on the railing, then shirtless and scratching himself

2- then he obviously has a shower, we see him in a towel, then in black underwear bringing out the tray (it wasnt until later that the butt pic came out) then the team comes over and they start taking pics of the paparazzi...

My Point being, he knew the paps were there before the shower, so dont stand in the door naked knowing theyre there, unless youre fine with having your ass on the net. Hes a guy anyway, I'm sure he doesn't care that much.
Regardless, the timing is perfect and the lucky one is gonna have more girls going then before, we see his ass in the movie too, so theyll be very happy to see it "in the flesh" as someone at school said lol
04-08-2012, 08:30 PM
The first thing I thought of when seeing the butt picture was...
Romeo, Zac's twin, from the 1964 version... it's like the exact same shot and everything!
Bahaha

Don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I don't know if I'll get up.
Don't wanna cause a scene, but I'm dying without your love.
Begging to hear your voice tell me you love me too.
Cause I'd rather just be alone if I know that I
can't have you
Thread Closed