All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
twitter live question chat w Zac
03-31-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: twitter live question chat w Zac
I was watching what the girl put on her screen post and watched the video of Zac and he is excited and he has never done this before. He seems to be wanting to make the time now and show his new team when he can. This is great, b/c many years ago he went through Kathryn. I'm hoping he can do a little at a time, I'm sure he will b/c he wants to keep his fans.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Zac's doing something new and it's making all the fans really happy! I'm a happy fan! Big Grin

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart
Find all posts by this user
03-31-2012, 11:18 PM
love this chat today!

[Image: tumblr_m0ddokVVEH1roa2pto1_500.gif]
03-31-2012, 11:30 PM
Zac actually tweeted and it was amazing

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
03-31-2012, 11:36 PM
(03-31-2012 07:57 PM)Peace Wrote:  I was watching what the girl put on her screen post and watched the video of Zac and he is excited and he has never done this before. He seems to be wanting to make the time now and show his new team when he can. This is great, b/c many years ago he went through Kathryn. I'm hoping he can do a little at a time, I'm sure he will b/c he wants to keep his fans.

There is a video showing zac while he was tweeting? I didn't know that! Do you know where I can find it?
04-01-2012, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 07:06 AM by Peace.)
go to the very first post and click there and it will show you a thing to click, it's hard to describe, but just keep trying, there is a video and a picture showing him on his computer. Actually hold on, I'm going to double post to help you out.

(03-31-2012 11:36 PM)KnightswhosayZAC21 Wrote:  
(03-31-2012 07:57 PM)Peace Wrote:  I was watching what the girl put on her screen post and watched the video of Zac and he is excited and he has never done this before. He seems to be wanting to make the time now and show his new team when he can. This is great, b/c many years ago he went through Kathryn. I'm hoping he can do a little at a time, I'm sure he will b/c he wants to keep his fans.

There is a video showing zac while he was tweeting? I didn't know that! Do you know where I can find it?

click where the url or thing is this person did. It brought me there. you will find it eventually

(03-29-2012 10:12 PM)nicolefearless Wrote:  The Lucky One
‎Zac Efron will be answering your questions LIVE on Twitter this Saturday, March 31st, at 3:00pm PST/ 6:00pm EST!

Be sure to follow @ZacEfron on Twitter, and start sending in your questions for Zac now using the hashtag #askzacefron!

Zac Efron (@ZacEfron) on Twitter
twitter.com
Sign up for Twitter to follow Zac Efron (@ZacEfron). Follow on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ZacEfron and on Instagram at zefron.
Like · · Share · 289131 · 2 hours ago ·

ahhhhh!

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
04-06-2012, 05:58 PM
I really hope something like this happens again! I loved it when Zac was tweeting!

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart
04-06-2012, 07:25 PM
(03-31-2012 11:30 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Zac actually tweeted and it was amazing

LMAO. It sounds like you just had sex with him. ha-ha!

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
04-06-2012, 08:23 PM
(04-06-2012 07:25 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  
(03-31-2012 11:30 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Zac actually tweeted and it was amazing

LMAO. It sounds like you just had sex with him. ha-ha!

Your comment literally made me LOL

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
04-08-2012, 03:29 PM
I missed it :,(

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.