All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac Efron to play Finnick in Catching Fire?
04-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Zac Efron to play Finnick in Catching Fire?
The furthest from confirmed news of course, if you watch the video you will understand, but I wanted this to be open for discussion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NrqbGKoTj0

Hunger Games fans, what do you think?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 05:30 PM by BEE..)
RE: Zac Efron to play Finnick in Catching Fire?
I think Zac is Finnick, and will portray him well.
But part of me doesn't want him in any of THG films... I'm not sure if they're right for him. ... maybe an unknown will be better? Finnick will be VERY hard to cast I think

District 4: Fishing. (Also my district)... I could see him in D4 Smile

If he's only read the first book, how does he know who Finnick is? You don't know of Finnick until Catching Fire O.o
(Without being asked about the role)

I would love to see Zac in the arena though. If he lived in Panem as 'Zac', I'm sure he could make it to the last 8. Lol

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2012, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 05:37 PM by mirandagirl.)
I also agree that Zac would be able to pull of Finnick personality and look wise. A few people have mentioned how they don't want Zac associated with "another teen trilogy movie" which I kind of understand too.

Here is where Zac talks about Finnick and the Hunger Games
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/755528/...dair.jhtml

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
04-03-2012, 06:32 PM
I think he should read the entire script, he's pretty good with this, I have never read them or seen the movie, but he is a very wise person. I don't know, he might enjoy it. He's open when it comes to films. We'll see

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
04-03-2012, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 09:19 PM by BEE..)
(04-03-2012 06:32 PM)Peace Wrote:  I think he should read the entire script, he's pretty good with this, I have never read them or seen the movie, but he is a very wise person. I don't know, he might enjoy it. He's open when it comes to films. We'll see

There is no script. The only info we have about this film is that the release date is 22nd November 2013.
If Zac wanted to know more about the character, he would need to read Catching Fire and Mockingjay Smile

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
04-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Honestly I don't see Zac as Finnick. I'm sorry but I just can't see it. He's an amazing actor and all, but I don't know if he's really right for the role.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
04-04-2012, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 10:31 PM by nicolefearless.)
he'd be amazing. i love the series. he make an awesome fin nick.
channing tatum would also be good. i prefer zac. <3.

[Image: tumblr_m0ddokVVEH1roa2pto1_500.gif]
04-05-2012, 10:34 AM
I never read the books but I did see the movie and I thought it was good. I dont know anything about that character but if people do say that he would be perfect for the role then I think he would be good. but I dont think it will happen unless Zac when the script would come out and he reads it and he really likes it then he will want to do the film but either way I will for sure see the movie because the first one was good.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
05-02-2012, 03:59 AM
I think it's perfect Zac can play as Finnick. But what I'm worried is that THG fans aren't in favor of Zac. TBH, I think there's a low chance he'll be offered but like I said, I'm hoping he could play as Finnick

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
05-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Here's my take on this:
The more Zac fans push for this to happen and THG fans rebel, the less likely he is to get it.

Zac has too much of a higher profile. Both Josh and Jennifer had mostly done movies aimed at a different target market so were pretty much unknown to tweens and teens. Zac is known by tweens and teens as thats how he started, and people still see him as the Disney actor even though he is trying his damndest to leave that behind .

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton