All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi there! I'm Jackson
11-18-2011, 01:02 AM
Hi there! I'm Jackson
I don't know if I'm the only guy here, but I'm just going to introduce myself either way. Hi I'm Jackson Collins and I love Zac Efron. You could say I'm a fan boy and I don't see it as wrong. You can't go wrong with Zac. He's sweet, intelligent, and a talented actor/singer.

Besides Zac I enjoy seeing movies with Lily Collins, Claire Danes, Taylor Lautner, Jensen Ackles, etc.,

I will try anything new that you will tell me. I'm very social, love to have fun, and crack a joke every once in a while. Anything to put a smile on any person's face.

I've watched this forum and see how well put together it is and all these nice people. I can't wait to meet you all and hopefully we'll all have a great time.

I've loved Zac ever since I saw him in Miracle Run. He did a splendid job in that movie and is very inspirational.

Talk to me anytime you want guys!

Thank you Wink

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi there! I'm Jackson - What'sLeftofMe - 11-18-2011 01:02 AM
RE: Hi there! I'm Jackson - BEE. - 11-18-2011, 03:25 AM
RE: Hi there! I'm Jackson - teamnoelftw. - 11-18-2011, 02:32 PM
RE: Hi there! I'm Jackson - liillyy... - 11-18-2011, 05:15 PM
RE: Hi there! I'm Jackson - Stephanie - 11-20-2011, 10:43 PM