All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wedding Ideas For Stephanie
03-10-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Wedding Ideas For Stephanie
(03-07-2013 12:40 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I think anyone that has really set ideas for their wedding should wait until they are financially stable. After all if you cannot commit to keeping a job or whatever how can you possibly commit to someone else.

I love the idea of the Beauty and The Beast theme, there are so many ways you can do it without it being like a 12 year old too.

The best thing to do is work out a budget for your wedding and tailor your ideas to that.

Exactly. I know these two people who got together I believe last year, they got pregnant 8 1/2 months ago and got engaged last week and yesterday got married. Then in a week they are having a baby shower. I think it's a little too rushed but whatever they'll find out soon enough and if they are happy then good for them. I just personally don't see the rush and don't see how I could personally be happy with that life they have set for themselves but it's none of my business and it's ultimately their choice.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Wedding Ideas For Stephanie - Stephanie - 02-05-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Wedding Ideas For Stephanie - Stephanie - 03-10-2013 04:41 AM