All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wedding Ideas For Stephanie
02-19-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Wedding Ideas For Stephanie
(02-18-2013 07:35 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  What's left for you to plan for your wedding?

Honestly everything.
We aren't even getting married til probably 2015. It's kinda based on when Michael finally gets financially stable, gets a job he actually can live with and they won't push him around and lie to him. Major thing is when I get into nursing is when we can start to make concrete ideas of a time frame. Right now I STILL think 2015 but I have a feeling it might be pushed up a little because we don't want to wait...but might have to.

I'm just literally playing with ideas that I like and what I want. Michael hasn't even thought about who's going to be in his side of the wedding let alone what centerpieces or music he wants. He'll probably plan 4 days before and be like "Oh...well I want this" AFTER I've already got everything figured out.

I see so much drama with my friend's planning their weddings I literally just want to get married in some far away place and only invite those who matter. Nothing like hearing all ur engaged friends hating their family and their fiance's family and everything about the wedding that makes u just want to put it off for as long as possible.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Wedding Ideas For Stephanie - Stephanie - 02-05-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Wedding Ideas For Stephanie - Stephanie - 02-19-2013 02:41 AM