All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hm, so I think I've finally decided...
06-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Hm, so I think I've finally decided...
This didn't belong anywhere else in the forum D: (Ooh, maybe we should have a thread where people post what made them smile/happy that day? Unless there already is one somewhere?...)

Anyway. I'm only posting this as a... confirmation to myself?
I think I've finally decided on what I want to do with my cRaZy life.
I'm ditching the animals, and am going to leave them as a hobby, even though I love them so so much. I just had no idea what job I wanted with animals. I don't want to go back to college and have to quit the course due to my health again, because I'll miss them so much! ):
(At least I have something to fall back on!)

I think I want to be a primary school teacher...
I remembered how those were the best years of my life, and my teachers were amazing! So was the school. I've never considered teaching before, I feel like if I worked reeeeeally hard, (Which when motivated/focused I can do! I always did well at school) I'll be able to do it :] I LOVED school by the way! Probably the only person in the world who did...
Also, I keep seeing signs, and am being told that I should be a teacher quite a bit lately. (Do YOU believe in signs? ;D)

I want to go back to college (in September hopefully!) and get my GCSE's as I couldn't get the in school due to my health, luckily they're part time courses at the college, so it's not too much hassle! and then I'll go from there... I want them. I hate not having them. And I'll need them. hahaha
Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to improving my maths, (That needs most work. Hm.. D: ) and actually learning what I missed at secondary school.
I know life doesn't work out the way you plan, but I just need something to aim for. And I hope I'll get better along the way! : D

So yes.
Those who read the rants thread won't have to put up with 'Omg, I don't know what to doooo with my liiiiiife!' any more Tongue

I wouldn't be surprised if I end up changing my mind.
I need something challenging, and something that will keep me busy. I feel like this is it..

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hm, so I think I've finally decided... - BEE. - 06-27-2012 03:44 PM