All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ZAC fan letters you have recieved
06-21-2012, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 10:48 AM by ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥.)
RE: ZAC fan letters you have recieved
(06-21-2012 04:52 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I did work experience at a PR company called Vital Management who do publicity for stars from UK soaps such as corrie. Usually the fan mail is opened and read by junior assistant. If it's just gushing about how great a person is it gets put on one side, if it's a bit more personal and has bit of a story in it or has a gift for the celeb it gets put on another pile. Another assistant then goes through that pile re-reading the letters noting important points and the writers name, on a poststick note. These are then passed on to the celeb 10-20 at a time,and they respond to them as they see fit and then give them back to be posted.

wow..thanks thats awesome! I mean that like i didn't really know that hah
do you know likeive heard that you have to put like your letter in a certain size envelope for the celeb to see it? is that true?

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZAC fan letters you have recieved - ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ - 06-21-2012 10:44 AM