All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Zac memories.
06-18-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Your Zac memories.
(06-18-2012 04:44 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I might as well share my Zac memory now to start it off.

[This may end up being really long just fyi]

Okay, so this all started when I found out Zac was going to be in Atlanta for CSC promo, and I like begged my mom for a week to take me to Atlanta just for the off chance that I would get to see him. So finally July 13, 2010 came around and I woke up at 6 A.M. in order for me and my mom to drive to Atlanta. I knew Zac was doing a TV appearance on the local Atlanta news and that he would be at the baseball stadium. We went to the TV station first since that was earlier in the morning than the baseball stadium event. We got to the TV station around 10:50, 10 minutes before Zac was supposed to be there which I was not aware of. (I thought he was already there, and I would just get to watch him do his interview. I wasn't expecting to literally meet him there). A couple minutes went by and I'm standing in the lobby of the TV station near the big window they have and I see a big black car pull up next to the door. I didn't think much until I saw Zac get out of the car. As soon as I saw Zac, I had (what I would call) a mini panic attack because I wasn't expecting to see him or for him to walk through the lobby where I was at which he was walking towards the door to come in. Zac walked through the door with his publicist and body guard person, and as soon as he walked through the door and was like 5 feet away from me I completely froze and got really quiet. Until he was right in front of me (5 feet away) from where I was standing. I said in a very quiet and shy voice, "Zac Efron?" Him, his publicist, and body guard all turned toward me at the exact same time which made me more nervous. So at this point, I'm shaking out of nervousness and I didn't know what to say except, "Can I get a picture with you?" In that situation, I did not know what else to say, but looking back I felt like I should've said something else. Anyways, after I said that his publicist said, "No" but Zac told her, "No, it's all right, I'm going to go take a picture with a fan" And that just made me even more nervous, but happy. So I'm standing over there shocked, happy, and nervous at the same time. Zac walks over to me to take the picture. (I think he could tell how nervous I was). He walked over to me and smiled at me and asked me what my name was, and I said Miranda. Then I told him that I love all of his movies. As my mom was preparing to take the picture, Zac asked, "Where are you from?" and I said, "Alabama" and Zac said, "Wow, I didn't know I had fans from Alabama" Then my mom took the picture, but she messed up the picture and Zac's body guard was saying, "we gotta go now" but Zac was like, "It's alright, you can take another picture." So my mom took the picture, and I told Zac, "thank you so much" then Zac gave me like a half-hug and said, "No problem, it was nice meeting you." and then walked back with his publicist and body guard to do his interview. At this point, I'm still in shock from what happened.

Here's the second picture (still messed up but better than the first; I blame my mom because she isn't camera savvy so yeah):

[Image: 29pdmzb.jpg]

omg thats SOOO CUTE! bro when he was talking to you i was like giving off lil screams, thats sooo cool!

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Your Zac memories. - Londonlipton - 06-11-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - mirandagirl - 06-14-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - angiecakes1990 - 06-14-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - mirandagirl - 06-18-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ - 06-18-2012 05:29 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - mirandagirl - 06-18-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - BEE. - 09-24-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - Peace - 09-24-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Your Zac memories. - mirandagirl - 09-24-2012, 08:00 PM