All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
07-11-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
(07-11-2012 10:32 AM)leftbehind. Wrote:  I started reading all of this, but I got to page 8 and realised how many pages there actually was, and decided it was going to take way too long! ha.

I agree with what people have said though.

And I have to say, I'm one of the 'lurkers', I mainly read stuff and don't post.
I don't mean for that to happen, but it does.

I think, from my experience, one of the reasons it's so quiet here right now, is that people have other things going on in their life and coming on here isn't a priority, plus, I'm slightly addicted to twitter, haha.
But, yeah, people grow up and move on. It went downhill for me on here when I hit 18 and started going out all the time and meeting people and seeing friends more etc.
Plus, people's interests change, I'm not such a huge Zac fan as I was, I mean, I love everything he does and watch the movies etc but I don't sit there and wanna talk about him or anything he's done 24/7. If that makes sense? Also, I moved into a new flat with no internet, which sucked. ha

Also, people do use twitter, tumblr and facebook more than forums, a lot of forums are quiet that I lurk around.
The problem is, most people on their phones can access twitter, facebook etc from apps and stuff, so it's easier. So, I think more people are doing that, it'd be cool if this place was an app. more people spend more time on their phones than computers nowadays because you can do everything on there.

But, you girls are doing a fantastic job. Seriously, keep it up - it'll be worth it in the end Smile

I agree with all of this except that I'm not really a 'lurker' and I'm still just as 'obsessed' with Zac as I was in 2005, his personality and career makes it worth it Smile

The bolded part is what I really agree with though.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) - mirandagirl - 07-11-2012 02:00 PM