All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
07-05-2012, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 07:47 PM by Stephanie.)
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome)
Nobody uses Myspace anymore.
It would be a waste of everyone's energy to even bother.
The kind of people we want won't be on that site.
Honestly, advertising WITHIN the forum is the best way.
The forum is here. People know who Zac is and they ARE coming....they just see a forum that isn't as alive and it doesn't draw them in.

Personally, I've got adults and people who are kinda mean sometimes to me on FB and they don't like seeing a lot of ads and people trying to get them to send them GAMES let alone trying to get them to join a forum about Zac Efron. SO if anybody was to post something like that, I'd delete it. It's invasive and kinda inappropriate. If someone wants to make a FB page and do that in their own space or bug their own friends, that's fine but I'm not willing to participate. I'm here to moderate and try to keep this place from going to the dumps and if people want to resort to cheap advertising that's fine.

Bee and I are in the process of discussing this. If people wish to venture out on their own that's fine but we already have the resources available. Whether anyone wants to use them is up to them.

Not trying to be mean or negative...but maybe we just need to use what we already have instead of trying to create new.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) - Stephanie - 07-05-2012 07:45 PM