All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Names and Other Things
02-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Names and Other Things
Here's where you get to help me in my writing, lmao. Occasionally I get stumped and ask peers and friends for input. Today, I'm having trouble coming up with a name for a satanic figure that doesn't sound, well, something out of the 1st century or a Star Wars episode.

Darth Sidious is not an appropriate name for a corporate executive, as much as I would like to call him that. (If the movie is ever made, though, they will have to play Darth Vader's theme song as he walks down the hall.)

Most executives have VERY boring names like Steve, Peter, John, Paul, Greg, etc, so the allusion would have to be in the last name, and it would have to be subtle. Again, no Greg Mephistopheles or anything.

Much Thanks!

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply