All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
02-10-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Rants.
your very welcome Miranda glad I made you feel better Smile

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 06:34 AM
but its okay i take whatever she gives me until i move out. then when that time comes its going to be a whole lot different.

Hold onto that thought, that it won't last forever, but when you leave, don't seek revenge. Let your revenge be your happiness and success being on your own.

In the meantime, work towards getting yourself a job. You'll need one to support yourself when you're gone.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah dont give up and dont try to get revenge because if you do then something might happen and you will regert it probably. I dont like when people say stuff like if I got ran over by a car or bus no one will even know that I'm gone it just makes me sad that people think that way because it's not true. I'm sure someone will miss you I would. I dont know much about you but I'm a person you can turn too I'm a really good listener. just hang in there and before you know it you will be out of the house and be free from all the stress your mother is putting you through. talk to me anytime you want or anyone else that needs to talk I'm here.

02-14-2012, 03:00 PM
yeah people can have there moments of being so anoying and mean and some moments were they are so sweet and nice. and I agree even though some family members can hurt you. you still love them no matter what because there your family. there are sometimes I want to just get away from my family because they can be anoying sometimes I still love them to death.

02-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Ugh. I was having a perfectly pleasant weekend and day, now this person is back to being mean to me again. It's not even on here, it's on twitter. I've done nothing but avoid this person and they keep being mean to me every couple weeks or months, depends.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-14-2012, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 07:55 PM by michelle..)
(02-14-2012 04:51 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Ugh. I was having a perfectly pleasant weekend and day, now this person is back to being mean to me again. It's not even on here, it's on twitter. I've done nothing but avoid this person and they keep being mean to me every couple weeks or months, depends.
Can you block people on Twitter? If so, I would suggest that.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
02-14-2012, 08:35 PM
(02-14-2012 07:54 PM)michelle. Wrote:  
(02-14-2012 04:51 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Ugh. I was having a perfectly pleasant weekend and day, now this person is back to being mean to me again. It's not even on here, it's on twitter. I've done nothing but avoid this person and they keep being mean to me every couple weeks or months, depends.
Can you block people on Twitter? If so, I would suggest that.

I did. I've blocked this person for over a year now. My tweets are protected. idk how to deal with this anymore. its frustrating.

{c} michelle.
02-15-2012, 01:14 AM
I was just going to ask if you blocked the person because thats what I do if a person is being mean ot start to harrass me. Just keep doing what your doing and try to avoid the person. but I dont know what else to say.

02-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Wait, if you do have them blocked, how are they still bugging you? :/
Mind you, I've never blocked anyone on Twitter before so I don't know what exactly that does. Some sites have it set up so that when you block someone, it blocks them from seeing anything you do, including your profile as a whole. But I know others only block them from sending messages.
I just don't know how Twitter is with it.
But if your tweets are protected as well, shouldn't that keep them away even better?

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
02-15-2012, 03:30 PM
(02-15-2012 03:01 PM)michelle. Wrote:  Wait, if you do have them blocked, how are they still bugging you? :/
Mind you, I've never blocked anyone on Twitter before so I don't know what exactly that does. Some sites have it set up so that when you block someone, it blocks them from seeing anything you do, including your profile as a whole. But I know others only block them from sending messages.
I just don't know how Twitter is with it.
But if your tweets are protected as well, shouldn't that keep them away even better?

Other people I follow on twitter have told me this person is being mean to me, but not tweeting it to me. They've haven't tweeted me in a while, but they're still mean to me (if that makes sense). It's just something i have to learn to deal with.

{c} michelle.