All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
02-05-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Rants.
I haven't been keeping up with this thread very well, but I just saw your post(s), Miranda.
You shouldn't take those things to heart and get yourself all upset. I know it's not the greatest thing but don't let it get to you. More than likely, those people very well could be trying to upset you. Don't let them have that satisfaction.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 03:22 PM
(02-05-2012 03:09 PM)michelle. Wrote:  I haven't been keeping up with this thread very well, but I just saw your post(s), Miranda.
You shouldn't take those things to heart and get yourself all upset. I know it's not the greatest thing but don't let it get to you. More than likely, those people very well could be trying to upset you. Don't let them have that satisfaction.

I'm normally a happy, bubbly person, but I'm just really sensitive to things so it affects me more when someone does say something to me. I try not to let it get to me, but it's hard.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-06-2012, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 08:38 PM by Stephanie.)
(02-05-2012 03:22 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 03:09 PM)michelle. Wrote:  I haven't been keeping up with this thread very well, but I just saw your post(s), Miranda.

I'm normally a happy, bubbly person, but I'm just really sensitive to things so it affects me more when someone does say something to me. I try not to let it get to me, but it's hard.

I used to come on here and allow people to get to me on here and I used to cry and get all emotional but I learned something. If people are THAT willing to come on here and make things bad for another person, can you imagine how horrible their lives must be? I'd understand if maybe someone had time and time again annoyed that person, but I know the people you are talking about and honestly I don't even have to check out any threads to know this. It's the same snarky mean wannabees this forum has been having since we started. People change but there are always more immature losers to go around this place it seems.
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2012, 02:33 PM
(02-06-2012 11:18 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  its no use trying anymore because i just end of losing anyway.

You can't win every battle life throws your way. Sure, there'll be tough times but there is the best part of your life when someone loves you for you. They'll be there through every step you take.

There may be rough patches, I know. But soon the problems fade away, cause someone is there for you.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
02-06-2012, 08:40 PM
(02-06-2012 02:33 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 11:18 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  its no use trying anymore because i just end of losing anyway.

You can't win every battle life throws your way. Sure, there'll be tough times but there is the best part of your life when someone loves you for you. They'll be there through every step you take.

There may be rough patches, I know. But soon the problems fade away, cause someone is there for you.

A person has to have that faith that things will get better. You're advice on that has worked for me in the past but for some people they really allow their poor attitudes to get in the way of life. Of course a person is going to have a crumby life if they don't allow the good to come with the bad. I'm guilty of feeling sorry for myself but I learn very quickly that nobody really wants to hear it so I either learn when it's okay to vent and when I need to be mature and get over myself.
02-08-2012, 05:39 PM
(02-06-2012 01:54 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 03:22 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

I used to come on here and allow people to get to me on here and I used to cry and get all emotional but I learned something. If people are THAT willing to come on here and make things bad for another person, can you imagine how horrible their lives must be? I'd understand if maybe someone had time and time again annoyed that person, but I know the people you are talking about and honestly I don't even have to check out any threads to know this. It's the same snarky mean wannabees this forum has been having since we started. People change but there are always more immature losers to go around this place it seems.

I'm alright now. I've had some really good days for the past 2 days, so hopefully that continues.

{c} michelle.
02-09-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm sorry to hear that people were giving you a hard time on here. people can be just rude and mean they dont care who they hurt. I'm a happy bubblie person too but I had that happen to me on fanfiction.net a while back somone didnt think I wrote good enough so they just told me I sucked and I shouldnt write well it didnt stop me from writing. I joined the forum just a few days ago so I fit into the good days you had on here lol. I'm always here if you need to talk to someone I'm a great listener. and I like talking to people Smile

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-09-2012, 07:18 AM
(02-09-2012 12:04 AM)SLE Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear that people were giving you a hard time on here. people can be just rude and mean they dont care who they hurt. I'm a happy bubblie person too but I had that happen to me on fanfiction.net a while back somone didnt think I wrote good enough so they just told me I sucked and I shouldnt write well it didnt stop me from writing. I joined the forum just a few days ago so I fit into the good days you had on here lol. I'm always here if you need to talk to someone I'm a great listener. and I like talking to people Smile

Aw, well thank you. I'm better now. I made some new friends at college this week so that helped me feel better overall.

{c} michelle.
02-09-2012, 11:46 PM
well thats good I'm glad your feeling better. I usualy try to ignore people that are mean and snobby. those people that hurt people try to make themselfs feel better because they probably have that in their life but I usually try to ignore the negitive people if you know what I mean.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-10-2012, 06:58 PM
(02-09-2012 11:46 PM)SLE Wrote:  well thats good I'm glad your feeling better. I usualy try to ignore people that are mean and snobby. those people that hurt people try to make themselfs feel better because they probably have that in their life but I usually try to ignore the negitive people if you know what I mean.

Well thank you very much

{c} michelle.