All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Vampire Diaries
01-24-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The Vampire Diaries
(01-24-2012 09:54 AM)sweetrosie29 Wrote:  Absoulety love Vampire Diaries and can't wait for. Season 3 to come back on in the UK.

I love watching Paul and Ian but would choose Stefan over Damon and always have from the start and like some think that they have made Damon a bit too soft I can see why but love it when Ian delivers the snarky and cocky lines he just cracks me up with them, I also get the bad boy thing too but as I say Paul is still my favourite. And I do hope that they put Stefan and Elena bck together and I'm loving bad boy Stefan too.

Can't wait for the new books to come available in the UK and Stefan's Diaries love reading them.

Yay!!
Team Stelena (;

I'm from the UK too.

[Image: 7815946678_f3d3feecb7_t.jpg]

There ain't no words in this world that describe you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Well hi there hope your doing okay.

I wish that they would let us know when they are going to start showing season 3 again, I've started watching my season 1 and 2 discs just to get my vampire diaires fix as it seems forever since it was last on.

Like I said I do like Ian and he plays Damon brilliant but I just think that Stefan and Elena are more compatable than she and Damon and Paul is so cute it's great to see him and Nina togther on screen.HeartHeart

Stelena all the way.

Take care maybe we'll chat soon.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
01-25-2012, 03:02 AM
(01-25-2012 01:52 AM)sweetrosie29 Wrote:  Well hi there hope your doing okay.

I wish that they would let us know when they are going to start showing season 3 again, I've started watching my season 1 and 2 discs just to get my vampire diaires fix as it seems forever since it was last on.

Like I said I do like Ian and he plays Damon brilliant but I just think that Stefan and Elena are more compatable than she and Damon and Paul is so cute it's great to see him and Nina togther on screen.HeartHeart

Stelena all the way.

Take care maybe we'll chat soon.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I've heard it's coming back on in February for us UK fans (;

[Image: 7815946678_f3d3feecb7_t.jpg]

There ain't no words in this world that describe you.
01-25-2012, 04:13 AM
I couldnt wait for it to be aired on tv rosie. i had to watch it online Big Grin totally agree, damon is a little too sappy at the moment, but thats what he's like with elena in the books as well so i guess they're trying to stay on track with that i suppose. ive not read any of stefans diaries because theyre based around the tv show and not around the series of books. but book 9 is out in march Big Grin rather excited. nearly finished book 8.

i couldnt have waited until february for the new season, im already on episode 13.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
01-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Stefan's diaies are brilliant and I can't wait for the next 3 books to come out in the UK.

I've seen clips of various episodes on YouTube to get me by until it comes back on in the UK.

I agree to about Damon he is quite sappy in the books which they do seem to be followering quite close so that's why I'm hoping they eventually put Stefan and Elena back together like in the book's, obviously with a lot to overcome but I still want them together they just fit.

Hope your well.
01-26-2012, 04:28 AM
i have so mandy books on my bookshelf to read, i might get stefans diaries in the summer after ive made a dent in the crazy amount of books i have. i'm hoping to finish TVD book 8 by the end of the weekend. ready for book 9 in march Big Grin

i'm still all for damon and elena to be together, although i quite like the idea of damon and bonnie.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
01-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Damon and Bonnie would be a very interesting couple.
02-03-2012, 03:41 PM
guess Im pretty much the only Damon and Elena fan here lol. I love the show and my favorite character is Damon and I have been a huge fan of Ian Somerhalder ever since he was on Lost. he plays Damon great. I never read the books Im not planning on reading them anyways the show is what I watch. I was always into the bad boy type. I love anything to do with Vampires so the show is great. I like Stefan but not as much as Damon. I think Damon and Elena would be cute together and you can just see the chemistry there. I think its time for Damon and Elena to get together. I have been waiting 2 seasons so if they dont get together in season 3 I hope they start something in season 4.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-16-2012, 01:41 PM
SLE im a damon/elena fan too, i have been since about the 3rd book i think.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
02-17-2012, 12:52 AM
awesome yay a Damon and Elena fan Smile so what do you think of the show so far. I never read the books but I heard they are so much different then the show so whats the point of reading the books when its nothing like the show. the show keeps getting better and better.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it