All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island
11-09-2011, 05:04 PM
RE: Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island
(11-09-2011 04:47 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Um I like the mini elephant it's cute.
But other than that I don't think this movie is my idea of a movie to pay to see at the cinema,I will wait till it comes on sky or something.
Lol, same [: We have about... a year to wait maybe?

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2011, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 06:02 AM by Fearless.)
why is the lorax on my suggestion box? XD the movie looks good and i liked the first one actually. looking forward to see this (of course i wouldnt mind some scenes of josh and vanessa)
wow, i want expecting to say this but just wow. josh looks hot in the movie. i remember hating him back in march but he looks hot lol

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
11-10-2011, 09:53 AM
I actually like how Journey 2 came out. It certainly looks better than the first one. Of course i'm going to see it. I wouldn't miss Vanessa, The Rock, Micheal Cain, and Josh for anything. I like the cast so of course, that's the main draw for me. Also, It doesn't hurt that is seems like harmless fun. I laughed at the Rock at the end so hard..."Pecs of Love", I love It!
11-10-2011, 09:57 AM
josh really grown a lot. i remember seeing him back in 2006 lol he's 3 years older than me and i thought he was younger than me back then hahaha. this movie looks good and i dont see why this movie is gonna suck. im not a hardcore vanessa fan but i would love to see this movie Big Grin

11-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Wow, seems a bit surreal that the trailer's finally been released, lol. Well, I was hesitant at first about this movie but the trailer has completely changed my mind tbh. I'm glad it didn't hype up the whole 'romance' aspect between Kailani/Sean but instead focused on the adventure aspect with a bit of comedy in it - I loved the titanic comment as well as the 'pec pop of love' lol. Vanessa looks great in it, as well - I loved the bit where she goes 'if we get torn to bits, im blaming you'.... fierce v ftw!
Again, I wasn't thrilled that she was doing a family film but I know it's a genre every actor constantly revisits, so I'm glad she's doing it right Smile
11-11-2011, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 04:28 AM by Fearless.)
gosh, i dont want to say this but people on just jared jr are fighting about journey 2 and zac's upcoming movies -_-
[Image: Ad7NoMWCIAAU-VF.jpg]

11-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Just ignore them. People on that site are constantly looking for reasons to fight...
ooo really love the poster too! wouldn't have minded if michael caine was on it, but eh, this poster's good enough Smile
11-11-2011, 05:46 PM
I wasn't interested in this movie, and I never watched those movies but todday I gave the trailer a shot and I thought it was cool, good. I really love how mister The Rock Johnson makes it so funny Smile

Fenty's little Ayeminator.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2011, 08:56 PM
dwayne johnson is a good actor i think. i saw him once on race to witch mountain and he's a funny guy lol

11-11-2011, 09:02 PM
(11-11-2011 08:56 PM)Fearless Wrote:  dwayne johnson is a good actor i think. i saw him once on race to witch mountain and he's a funny guy lol

LOVE that movie.
That's where I first saw Alexander Lugwig.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.