All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphrey Divorce! :(
11-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphrey Divorce! :(
I mean I'm not shocked at all but 72 days wow must've been terrible. There might be a revealance of what happened between them in the reality show Kim & Kourt Take New York

Kim is currently in australia

It's sad and best wishes go out to both of them

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2011, 11:11 PM
RE: Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphrey Divorce! :(
To me (and I know I'm gonna start something, and I apologize) it seemed kinda fake.

I mean, think about it. $10 million on a wedding? And the height difference. Yeah, that's gonna cause a few awkward problems (not that Miley and Liam wouldn't mind).

I gave it at LEAST a couple months, if not half the year.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2011, 11:14 PM
So did I but 72 days mm something happened there

Kim seems mire upset than Kris. Kris actually looks happy

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
11-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Kris was blindsided and did NOT know that Kim filed for divorce, stating to E! News,

"I love my wife and I am devestated to hear that she has filed for divorce. I believe in marriage and all that it represents, I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

In my opinion, the minute they got married, I said "eh, I give it about two months." and look, here they are getting divorced two months later.

No matter how much Kim says it was not a sham, i'm sorry, but it was a publicity stunt as Kim wanted more money and is too much of a bipolar control freak to admit it.
11-03-2011, 01:58 AM
seriously, I'm not surprised they were gonna get a divorce. sorry to say this but i never liked kim. she's like the second paris hilton. all of those wedding and stuffs were PR.

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
11-03-2011, 02:02 AM
There's nothing else Kim loves more than millions and millions of dollars. She will do ANYTHING to get it, no matter who she has to hurt at the end.

Ugh I remember her flipping out and crying about losing one of her earrings when the Kardashian family had a trip together. Poor Kris he tried calming her down but she still cursed him out. And of course never found them. And she really looked for them

Yes the earrings were expensive but honestly I'd say a husband is WAY more than some jewelry you'll probably only wear like once because she's always buying something. I mean you can't marry jewelry. Focus on a husband not inatamit objects.

Notice how when ever she goes out with someone it only lasts for a little while?

Once again nest wishes go out to both of them
And terribly sorry to Kris's heart break and cluelessness to the divorce Sad

11-03-2011, 04:34 AM
It's sad for both of them but they weren't a good match whatsoever. Kris is a total slob while Kim has ocd,Kris has that smartass humour which Kim liked but the rest of the family found obnoxious which it was most of the time. But I'm pretty sure Kris knew this was coming obviously there was trouble brewing and he wants the sympathy vote.
It would never have lasted anyway Kim's dream was o get married,well have the dream wedding which she had but she didn't marry the right guy.
And by the way she dated Reggie for a few years.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
11-03-2011, 04:55 AM
no offence i dnt think it was a real marriage to begin with.
my uncle hates the family all together.
he is thinking it was just another plan to get millions of dollars and 72 days of marriage you can't fall in and out of love in 72 days this is the quickest divorce I ever seen.

from my view it was all just a game the family was playing just to get money out of it.

poor Kris Sad hope he finds someone better who ain't a gold digger.

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
11-03-2011, 06:11 AM
actually, i'm sorry to say this but i hate the jenners and the kardashians. they have this 9 year old who knows how to pole dance and they have this 14 year old girl who is modeling for a bikini thing for a young age.

the marriage isn't real. marriage is for love but too bad the kardashians don't know a single thing about marriage. all they want is money. sorry to say that but it's a fact that the kardashians are talent-less

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
11-03-2011, 06:15 AM
9 year old pole dancing OH THATS JUST WRONG an 14 years old modelling in bikinis :O that is soo wrong shes not even 16 yet.

yeah i wanna know why they got their own damn show to begin with all they want is money.

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass