All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vanessa in spring breakers
05-23-2012, 02:04 AM
RE: Vanessa in spring breakers
Well, they are supposed to be college girls, hence the age difference. Plus, he wouldnt have chosen the role if he didnt want to be associated with it. *shrug*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 02:57 AM
I guess I don't understand why people are dogging on Selena so much? Did she do something that made so many people on that website dislike her? Vanessa, I kinda get because some people just didn't like HSM or are annoyed by her acting but gotta admit she has gotten a tiny bit better since leaving all the Disney stuff behind. Guess I just will never understand why they'd put those three girls together when all it's going to do is appear like another "tween" movie.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2012, 07:27 AM
The casting of this to me seems a little desperate.
You have Benson, Gomez and Hugens, all known for tween type roles,who cannot seem to break out of the tween mould and be taken seriously.

Signing up for a movie such as this,which is heavy on the drinking and sex is a risk. As the cast have said recently, there fans (most of them)cannot see this movie. If there fans cannot watch it,who will?

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Sooo, a sneak peak came out yesterday? What does everyone think!?

I'm actually really excited! It looks really gritty and relevant to what some people are going through. I really wish Vanessa had some lines though, to see what we can expect from her acting this time around.

i like that you're a mess, that's what makes you real
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user