All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Teen Wolf
08-30-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Teen Wolf
It really isn't. Luckily they don't look like that all of the time, though.

Ughhh, yesss! Though, tbh, at this point I think either Sterek is going to happen for sure (or it'll keep being hinted at like it's been this season) or Sisaac will happen, because they both seem pretty strong imo, especially after what Davis said!

And lol, oh of course. :P

i like that you're a mess, that's what makes you real
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Oh, my gosh. Isaac is seriously hot though. Like I live the bromance between Scott and him, especially during the finale. If Scalison doesn't hook up again next season, I'm shipping it. haha.

I thought Matt looked like Drew Seeley a bit. I kept seeing him as Matt for some reason.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
08-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Yesss! Daniel is really attractive. And he's British, which is a huge plus! He's super cute and shy in interviews and I'm so jealous that Crystal's dating him. And haha, yes. Let's hope they actually stick to their word this time and stay away from each other romantically (not that I don't like them, but I think a long, solid break would do the both of them some good).

Oh gosh, he does! Though I really do think he looks like a blue-eyed, younger Ryan Reynolds as well.

08-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Nah, I see Drew more.

I agree with you though. I think a good break is definitely needed, especially after all that drama. I got so emotionally invested in the show that I agreed with Scott. They will get together again.

And btw, the new pack rumor was TRUE?! I mean, seriously, what the heck was that symbol on Derek's door about?

09-18-2012, 11:35 PM

As thanks for 2 million likes on Facebook, Teen Wolf gave us some Sterek bloopers from season 2. Oh, god, my Sterek feels. Everything's Sterek and nothing hurts.

09-24-2012, 06:59 PM
My Sterek feels were hit on the gut when that released! So cute. I love Dylan's/Tyler's friendship in rl and how they're comfortable making their fans happy (do I even need to mention the boat video?Tongue)

Though...is anyone is else DYING like I am? I'm going crazy because there's nothing to watch on Monday nights at 10:00 anymore! I miss this cast so much it's ridiculous.

09-24-2012, 11:46 PM
I know! God, it's so unfair we have to wait THIS long for a 3rd season. I've been having so much Sterek and Jackson withdrawals, you have no idea. It's clear I have a problem. haha.

Still, though, just seeing the response from the Afterelton Slash Tournament and having Sterek win was just the icing on the cake.

09-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Yeah! I know what you mean. I also miss seeing Lydia's face all of the time. And Peter's, I know I'm supposed to hate him, but it's just so hard when he's so sassy!

And yeah, I'm really glad they won the poll, but some of the Sterek fans are making me really pissed. I think it's in poor taste to bash Destiel (maybe I'm a little biased because I'm a Destiel fan too, but). You can be celebratory without being outright offensive!

09-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Sassy gay werewolf for the win! haha. I was surprised that he even came back cause I thought the Peter being gone thing was gonna keep going.

Exactly! It's not a competition! Just for plain fun. Although if it gets Jeff's attention, that's good enough for me. Sterek season 3!

10-11-2012, 09:25 PM
What the hell is going on? there's a rumor Colton might be leaving the show, but Jeff's just as shocked as we are.