All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Goodbye Thread
05-02-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Official Goodbye Thread 2.0
I'm not sure yet if it's for this and next month or even permanently that I'm leaving the forum. Probably permanently. I'm not going to explain why, it's not because of any of you it's just what is on my brain for right now.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: The Official Goodbye Thread
I'm here to tell everyone that my family is going through a hard time right now. My grandmother on my dad's side is not feeling well at all. She hasn't left her bed in a week and hasn't been able to get up and eat or do anything.

She feels that it's her time to go and we are all taking it hard right now. We were going on vacation to see the family anyway but with this news we are going to be going a little earlier than planned, and are already making preparations for a funeral in case she does pass while we're getting ready to go.

I'm asking everyone here to keep her and my family in your prayers as we deal with all this right now. I'll still be on for as long as I can for now (by iPod cause my computer's acting up) and I doubt I'll be on much when we're gone. And if I do manage to return soon, be prepared for sadness from me.

Thank you Zef. I love you all and appreciate how much you've done for me.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2012, 12:17 AM
reading through this thread is making me really sad Sad
07-06-2012, 12:29 AM
I've just been having a tough time lately and I just can't feel better breaking hearts and picking fights with people that have done so much good in more ways then one. I'm very sorry acting like a b---- lately especially today and will make sure it won't happen again. I don't know how long I'll be gone; a few weeks or maybe even permanently. Who knows? I'll be fine and it isn't because of any of you. I understand I have rps on here, I'll have JacksonCollins handle it if he has time and if you need to contact me about anything. I am mostly on my phone and/or iPad checking my email. If you need information on either please ask Jackson or some of my other friends on here. Once again I am deeply sorry for my behavior. I don't like others to see a side of me that isn't what you'd expect. I just have a lot on.my mind and can't add anything else to my breakdown not that any of you are to blame so don't think that. I love you all! See you guys soon~

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
07-06-2012, 01:06 AM
(07-06-2012 12:29 AM)LoveYourFaith_OD Wrote:  I've just been having a tough time lately and I just can't feel better breaking hearts and picking fights with people that have done so much good in more ways then one. I'm very sorry acting like a b---- lately especially today and will make sure it won't happen again. I don't know how long I'll be gone; a few weeks or maybe even permanently. Who knows? I'll be fine and it isn't because of any of you. I understand I have rps on here, I'll have JacksonCollins handle it if he has time and if you need to contact me about anything. I am mostly on my phone and/or iPad checking my email. If you need information on either please ask Jackson or some of my other friends on here. Once again I am deeply sorry for my behavior. I don't like others to see a side of me that isn't what you'd expect. I just have a lot on.my mind and can't add anything else to my breakdown not that any of you are to blame so don't think that. I love you all! See you guys soon~

No, you haven't been a b**** at all, Nay. Of course, I understand if you wanna take a break from Zef for a while.

You do have a lot going on and it's totally understandable. Don't forget that we love you and hope you come back soon.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
(07-06-2012 12:29 AM)LoveYourFaith_OD Wrote:  I've just been having a tough time lately and I just can't feel better breaking hearts and picking fights with people that have done so much good in more ways then one. I'm very sorry acting like a b---- lately especially today and will make sure it won't happen again. I don't know how long I'll be gone; a few weeks or maybe even permanently. Who knows? I'll be fine and it isn't because of any of you. I understand I have rps on here, I'll have JacksonCollins handle it if he has time and if you need to contact me about anything. I am mostly on my phone and/or iPad checking my email. If you need information on either please ask Jackson or some of my other friends on here. Once again I am deeply sorry for my behavior. I don't like others to see a side of me that isn't what you'd expect. I just have a lot on.my mind and can't add anything else to my breakdown not that any of you are to blame so don't think that. I love you all! See you guys soon~

You're an incredibly nice person who deserves to be here as much as anyone else. I hope you do feel better and come back to Zef soon. I really enjoyed talking to you and Zac and 1D.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
07-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I think I'm gunna be leaving here permanently soon, I've been here since 2006, I'm still a fan of zac but I'm not as obsessed as I used to be and most of my friends have left, my boyfriends had a tragedy in his family so I need to focus on him for a while. I might come back but I might not. It's been a good over 5 years but I'm ready to move on now and focus on life Smile

MOJP<3
07-08-2012, 11:09 AM
(07-08-2012 11:05 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I think I'm gunna be leaving here permanently soon, I've been here since 2006, I'm still a fan of zac but I'm not as obsessed as I used to be and most of my friends have left, my boyfriends had a tragedy in his family so I need to focus on him for a while. I might come back but I might not. It's been a good over 5 years but I'm ready to move on now and focus on life Smile

Awwww, no :'(
You could get your friends to come back. We'll miss you though.
Come back though, don't stay gone forever.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM
so many people are leaving Sad
07-08-2012, 02:57 PM
(07-08-2012 11:05 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  I think I'm gunna be leaving here permanently soon, I've been here since 2006, I'm still a fan of zac but I'm not as obsessed as I used to be and most of my friends have left, my boyfriends had a tragedy in his family so I need to focus on him for a while. I might come back but I might not. It's been a good over 5 years but I'm ready to move on now and focus on life Smile

This is basically how I would be feeling too.
I'm a mod so I have to stay on but honestly do what you need to be doing. I think u made the right choice :] If ur not happy u shouldn't be stuck here.

undefined