All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~
05-27-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: The Official Childhood Tv Shows & Movies Thread~
David Lascher (Josh), yea he was pretty cute.

OMG but Harvey, ugh I used to have one of the biggest crushes on him in the show.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Nate Richert? He was alright I guess.

There were so many favorite episodes. I loved learning about the Other Realm.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2012, 08:02 PM
So what are you saying? David was better looking?

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
05-27-2012, 11:08 PM
sabrina OMG luv that show I love the cat salem haha
yeah Josh is cute but im a harvey kind of girl

they were ment to be i watched the last season of sabrina and she went back to Harvey from what I can remember

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
05-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Haha, I love that cat. Personally I think I liked how he looked in the later seasons rather than the first few episodes. Made him look cheap and that he was a puppet was pretty obvious then.

But yeah, David was cute. I hated when he had to go to Prague for his photography. I liked the whole Harvey/Josh love triangle.

Anyone remember the crossover event when Salem ate that timeball? I loved the "Boy Meets World" crossovers (although Sabrina was in the episode "Witches of Pennbrook" at the credits scene).

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
05-29-2012, 07:03 AM
(05-27-2012 05:29 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(05-27-2012 07:06 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  my favourite show as a kid was definately sabrina the teenage witch.

I loved that show. Sabrina and Harvey were so meant to be. <3

I think I'm the only one who liked Josh. He was pretty cute.

i liked josh too Big Grin although i was always hopeful that sabrina would go back to harvey, they were just so clearly meant to be Big Grin

ooh and i forgot about cross over episodes. i havent watched it in years. but on that note Boy Meets World was also another of my favourite shows Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-05-2012, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 11:22 AM by LoveYourFaith_OD.)
[Image: Blues%2BClues%2B2%2Bsteve%2Bjoe.jpg]

Which team were or are you on?
Watching "Joe Gets A Clue" with my younger brother, and laughing my butt off. It's amazing how clueless Joe was. I get that adults would be 'dom' in childish, educational shows like this but at least Steve had some smarts. If you notice throughout the show at when Joe is having his 'stupid' moments Steve's expressions. That's what funny, then at the beginning how Joe says, "This is my first time." Steve appears to be holding back a laugh with a grim smile, pretty much can figure out why he was smiling. It's crazy how this newer generation is from the 90's.

06-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Who else's stomach hurt after watching the Boy Meets World episode called 'She's Having My Baby Back Ribs'

06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
(06-05-2012 11:06 AM)HeartBroken Wrote:  [Image: Blues%2BClues%2B2%2Bsteve%2Bjoe.jpg]

Which team were or are you on?
Watching "Joe Gets A Clue" with my younger brother, and laughing my butt off. It's amazing how clueless Joe was. I get that adults would be 'dom' in childish, educational shows like this but at least Steve had some smarts. If you notice throughout the show at when Joe is having his 'stupid' moments Steve's expressions. That's what funny, then at the beginning how Joe says, "This is my first time." Steve appears to be holding back a laugh with a grim smile, pretty much can figure out why he was smiling. It's crazy how this newer generation is from the 90's.

Team Steve! Didn't even know there was another guy! Haha! Used to love Blue's Clues,hated the English one though so my aunt would send me VCR's of the American ones!

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
My brother and I had a funny moment with Blue Clues. It was the sound episode where Steve and Blue go inside a movie to fix the sounds since there aren't any. At the end of the movie after Steve finds the button clue and explains the clue, I was being funny by saying the mommy goes, "Clean up your room!" Then my brother says, "Yaya says kick your butt!" (Yaya being me. That's his little nickname for me. I do say kick your butt a lot too)