All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nicholas Sparks
11-30-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: Nicholas Sparks
I like the movies and the books.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Hmm. My favourite book by nick sparks is probably dear john I think, but I love all the ones i've read. I also loved safe haven as well, it only took me 2 days to read that one.

I really want to read some more of his books but they're just so expensive to buy over here.
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2011, 10:37 PM
(12-14-2011 07:08 PM)Haley Wrote:  Hmm. My favourite book by nick sparks is probably dear john I think, but I love all the ones i've read. I also loved safe haven as well, it only took me 2 days to read that one.

I really want to read some more of his books but they're just so expensive to buy over here.

It only took me 2 days to read The Lucky One

{c} michelle.
12-14-2011, 10:45 PM
(12-14-2011 10:37 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(12-14-2011 07:08 PM)Haley Wrote:  Hmm. My favourite book by nick sparks is probably dear john I think, but I love all the ones i've read. I also loved safe haven as well, it only took me 2 days to read that one.

It only took me 2 days to read The Lucky One

i've been wanting to read the lucky one for a while now. but i cant afford to buy any books over here at the moment, they're just too expensive.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
12-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Awww I'm sorry. I would say you could order them from like amazon.com or something since they're usually cheaper on there, but shipping may cost a lot.

{c} michelle.
12-14-2011, 11:20 PM
yeah i've looked into amazon but it would make up the price having them shipped here. plus i like to keep my favourite books and i have all my other nick spraks books at home so i'd either have to carry them around with me or pay to send them home so it kind of sucks, you never know i might happen across one thats cheaper one day. i keep looking in all the book stores so Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
12-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I was thinking with the shipping costs then it would still be expensive. I hope you come across cheaper copies.

{c} michelle.
12-15-2011, 09:14 PM
me too. i like to read the books before the movies, so i kinda want to read the lucky one before the movie comes out.

i acutally havent read the notebook yet which i really want too but i have the book at home so i guess it's a bit pointless to buy it again here. actually maybe i'll look around in the op shops for some Big Grin

has anyone read the new one yet?? the best of me its called i think isnt it?!?

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
12-15-2011, 09:17 PM
I haven't seen that one in stores here. I don't know why though.

{c} michelle.
12-15-2011, 09:47 PM
i know it's out in oz... ive seen it and its about $30 to buy. but i don't know about anywhere else. i'm sure amazon would have it though.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]