All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Official Hunger Games thread!
11-15-2011, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:17 AM by BEE..)
RE: The Official Hunger Games thread!
It took me HOURS to get these the right size for tumblr!

[Image: tumblr_lupgqwrh7j1qbyoazo1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lupjnr7GaT1qbyoazo1_500.gif]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Smile THE HUNGER GAMES
Who on this forum in a Hunger Games fan? I know I am! I read the book December and became obsessed, then read the other 2 last month. The movie comes out next month and I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about it. All I'm wondering right now is if they'll stay true to the book. I'm curious to see.

My life is boring but who said it had to be full of excitement? No one!

My favorite kind of day is a drama free day.Cool
02-25-2012, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 09:00 PM by BEE..)
RE: THE HUNGER GAMES
I've been a fan for a year and a half, and read all 3 books within 3 days.

The director has said that the film stays true to the book, but there have been some changes [obviously].
One being, who gives Katniss the Mockingjay Pin. Madge is not in the film, so it's Prim who gives it to her. Going by the trailers we've seen, Katniss gives it to Prim, and then somehow Cinna gets the pin, and it is sneaked into the games.
(Which to be honest, make it seem more... fun! And makes sense too)

02-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Im kind of interested in the series, Im going to check out the books for sure!!
02-25-2012, 10:03 PM
I just started the 3rd book today.
I'm one of those "unoriginal fans" (rme) that didn't read it til after I heard of the movie and idgaf
02-26-2012, 06:30 PM
I came in recently, obviously. I hadn't heard of The Hunger Games until they started talking about the movie. But I didn't even care to read the books until I read something about them on some website in Nov(don't remember the website name). Then I decided to read the books and was riveted by how good the first one was, and the other two as well. However, I didn't think the last one was that great, but still good.

02-26-2012, 07:32 PM
(02-26-2012 06:30 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  I came in recently, obviously. I hadn't heard of The Hunger Games until they started talking about the movie. But I didn't even care to read the books until I read something about them on some website in Nov(don't remember the website name). Then I decided to read the books and was riveted by how good the first one was, and the other two as well. However, I didn't think the last one was that great, but still good.

Many fans feel that Mockingjay was... rushed

03-03-2012, 05:55 PM
(02-26-2012 07:32 PM)BEE. Wrote:  
(02-26-2012 06:30 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  I came in recently, obviously. I hadn't heard of The Hunger Games until they started talking about the movie. But I didn't even care to read the books until I read something about them on some website in Nov(don't remember the website name). Then I decided to read the books and was riveted by how good the first one was, and the other two as well. However, I didn't think the last one was that great, but still good.

Many fans feel that Mockingjay was... rushed

I can agree with that.

03-23-2012, 02:15 AM
I have been a fan for about 3 years. And I just saw the movie. It was great! It did a very good staying true to the book, with some changes naturally. But I was very proud and I can't wait to see it again! Smile
03-23-2012, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 06:52 AM by BEE..)
It was incredible<3 And the changes/scenes they added, worked really well together Smile