All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You Belong To Me
11-02-2012, 07:09 PM
You Belong To Me
EXCLUSIVE: Harrison Ford and Zac Efron (pictured) are in advanced negotiations to star in the psychological thriller backed by Foresight Unlimited that Rob Reiner will direct.

Foresight’s Mark Damon has been courting buyers at the AFM and will produce with Richard Lewis and Alan Greisman. Foresight’s Tamara Birkemoe will serve as executive producer alongside Grant Cramer and Scott Steindorff.

Production is scheduled to commence on Mar 18 2013 in Connecticut on the tale of the brother of a suicide who develops a close relationship with his late sister’s psychiatrist and inveigles his way into the doctor’s life.

Reiner described the story to Screen International as Ordinary People meets Cape Fear. “I love thrillers and haven’t done one since Misery [in 1990],” said Reiner, who dropped into the Loews in Santa Monica to meet buyers this week. “I haven’t seen a script cross my desk that’s as exciting as this in a long time.”

Reiner’s Castle Rock is producing You Belong To Me as well as Foresight’s other new AFM title And So It Goes… to star Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton.

Source: http://www.screendaily.com/home/afm/fore...39.article

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: You Belong To Me
Let's hope it all happens exactly as planned. Still, after the mysterious glitch that derailed TIWILY, I'm cautiously pessimistic.
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2012, 12:47 PM
This movie actually has a set start day unlike TIWILY

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
11-03-2012, 01:44 PM
(11-03-2012 09:24 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  Let's hope it all happens exactly as planned. Still, after the mysterious glitch that derailed TIWILY, I'm cautiously pessimistic.

Does not mean TIWILY look at Skyfall that got de railed plus shankman says it is going ahead, just at a later date.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
11-04-2012, 09:21 AM
(11-03-2012 01:44 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  shankman says it is going ahead, just at a later date.

Let's hope that's true. TIWILY is a Warner Bros. project, so it will actually get wide distribution.
Find all posts by this user