All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac supporting gay marriage
09-22-2012, 05:18 AM
RE: Zac supporting gay marriage
I'm glad he does. I support it 100%

MOJP<3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Zac supporting gay marriage
(09-17-2012 04:28 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  
(09-16-2012 02:38 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  
(09-15-2012 08:09 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  I love Zac,but I dont support gay marriage in anyway shape or form!

So if Zac announced he was gay and he was getting married he would lose you as a fan?

I do not care what he supports /believes in as they do not affect the movies he makes.

After being a fan for all these years-I would back him because I care about him!
People I apologize for anything I said wrong-I love Zac and I do back him in his career choices-it was something that shocked me and I let my mouth fly.Im not discussing this subject any further-Im sorry for making a big deal out of it!

Elle this surprises me that you would say this seeing as you're an adult and not a child correct? The way your first post came off sounded close minded and like it was looking for a fight. Whatever Zac wants to support or wants to believe in is his thing. I personally don't always agree with alot of movie stars liberal views but as long as it's not hurting me I don't care what he supports. He could be supporting killing but this isn't harming anyone as far as I'm concerned. Homosexuality is a personal thing for those who are apart of that community. I'm personally not involved but if someone is that's their thing.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply