All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM?
07-23-2012, 02:15 PM
WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM?
I come on the forum to find out what Zac is doing and to share with other Zac fans!!!

With God all things are possible!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: WHY DO YOU COME ON THIS ZAC FORUM?
I come one this forum...well to be with my people! ZAC EFRON LOVERS<3 haha, umm to catch up on up coming news with zac...anything zac related! (:

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
08-04-2012, 09:41 PM
BECAUSE OF HOW WONDERFUL ZAC IS!!!!!!!!

08-05-2012, 09:03 AM
I visit this forum in the hope of finding some serious discussion of Zac Efron's life and career, but mostly I only find fangirl babble. I think that's why so many visitors come on this site for a short time and then disappear. Yes, he's hot, yes, we just love him to bits, but that's hardly the basis for a sustainable conversation.
08-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I come on here to make sure the place isn't having trouble.
I come because I'm a moderator
I come because I hope we'll have more members once fall comes around.

undefined
08-05-2012, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 08:42 PM by elle1234.)
We need up to date info on Zac-can we make a thread like that or is there already something like that?
(08-05-2012 09:03 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  I visit this forum in the hope of finding some serious discussion of Zac Efron's life and career, but mostly I only find fangirl babble. I think that's why so many visitors come on this site for a short time and then disappear. Yes, he's hot, yes, we just love him to bits, but that's hardly the basis for a sustainable conversation.

Id be happy to talk to you about Zac-his career-his life off screen-any topic at all.But,you have to admit he is hot as well!