All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
07-05-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome)
(07-05-2012 09:19 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I was wondering if it was possible for this thread to get deleted?

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1223

Since it has nothing to do with Zac in the Zac video section.

Next time go ahead and PM the moderator too so we can keep each thread on topic.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 01:35 AM
(06-28-2012 05:02 PM)BEE. Wrote:  I think we need a rule or something when it comes to posting.
I'm starting to get a little irritated with seeing either 1 worded posts, or posts that don't really give much to start/continue a conversation. I know we've all posted one word at some point, but threads seem to die after a while.

To make a thread/conversation more approachable, to (hopefully) keep it going I suggest having either 5 words OR 10-15 characters in a post.
There's no need to go back and edit your posts to fit the guidelines, just disregard them.
It's not to be strict, we just need to get people talking so hopefully this with help it.

Not including the games section of course.

We use this on two other forums I'm a member of, and it seems to work well. If someone doesn't include a certain amount of words or characters, then they just get a friendly reminder. It is also used to reduce spam.

This will come into effect today.

hey lol do smily faces count as words
and can u just post a picture, video or link
lol or do u have to write something with it
07-06-2012, 02:12 AM
(07-06-2012 01:35 AM)Firefly Wrote:  
(06-28-2012 05:02 PM)BEE. Wrote:  I think we need a rule or something when it comes to posting.
I'm starting to get a little irritated with seeing either 1 worded posts, or posts that don't really give much to start/continue a conversation. I know we've all posted one word at some point, but threads seem to die after a while.

To make a thread/conversation more approachable, to (hopefully) keep it going I suggest having either 5 words OR 10-15 characters in a post.
There's no need to go back and edit your posts to fit the guidelines, just disregard them.
It's not to be strict, we just need to get people talking so hopefully this with help it.

Not including the games section of course.

We use this on two other forums I'm a member of, and it seems to work well. If someone doesn't include a certain amount of words or characters, then they just get a friendly reminder. It is also used to reduce spam.

This will come into effect today.

hey lol do smily faces count as words
and can u just post a picture, video or link
lol or do u have to write something with it

Ya know it's really depending on what it is. Sometimes it would be nice to see a few words but if it's been explained previously then just something "Here it is guys hope you enjoy it as much as I did" will be good enough if that makes sense? We don't expect people to like write freaking paragraphs like I tend to ....but at the same time if we don't write SOMETHING it doesn't offer discussion. In my opinion it's quality of the post over quantity. If someone can write what they wanna communicate in 6 words then GO for it and if it takes 103939 words then that's fine too. An "Lol that's cool" doesn't really do much. I'm guilty too and sometimes forget but it's just how we wanted it to be until we start getting people closer.

Personally I think everyone needs to have some FB buddies to talk to because that seems to help our little group PLUS you guys can feel in the know about stuff.

undefined
07-06-2012, 11:38 AM
yeah lol i love our little fb group lol

oh and i've really been trying to post at least 5 word
lol i think i forgot once or twice
07-06-2012, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 12:08 PM by BEE..)
(07-06-2012 11:38 AM)Firefly Wrote:  yeah lol i love our little fb group lol

oh and i've really been trying to post at least 5 word
lol i think i forgot once or twice

Don't worry :] It can be 5 words or 10-15 characters minimum

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
It's a good rule to have.
it's save people going "yeah lol Smile " which doesn't really help to make a thread continue.

The FB idea is good. It would be a big help,as it would make people get to know each other and feel more involved maybe?

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 02:53 PM
(07-06-2012 02:50 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  It's a good rule to have.
it's save people going "yeah lol Smile " which doesn't really help to make a thread continue.

The FB idea is good. It would be a big help,as it would make people get to know each other and feel more involved maybe?

But as u already know Kelly so I'm not talking to you but to other people.

BE careful who you add on your facebook. We've been having some things going on so please please be careful ladies about who u add. They could be someone not so nice because anyone can join and unless u have a gut feeling they are safe, don't trust.

undefined
07-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Steph I know,I know. I was just saying what benefits it has. Smile

To keep people safe, couldn't we have a thread for people to put their fb's if they want and then mods can check them out, to make sure there is nothing hinky going on?

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 03:45 AM by Stephanie.)
(07-06-2012 02:58 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Steph I know,I know. I was just saying what benefits it has. Smile

To keep people safe, couldn't we have a thread for people to put their fb's if they want and then mods can check them out, to make sure there is nothing hinky going on?

lol oh I know :] I didn't even mean you I was just using the same area to tell everyone while I was talking to u Tongue I know ur already way ahead of this "warning" haha.
Alright, so Bee and I would like to hear one last time anymore opinions or suggestions for things we can all do to make this place a little better.
After we hear from those who wish to contribute, we will compile a list to add onto Kathryn's forum rules and we are adding a big one to that list as of the past few months.

So fire away and lets do our best to make Zefron a safe place for everyone.

undefined
07-07-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) (New Post 149)
So I understand Naya has been banned. I will say I will miss her, but I don't see any reason why. I'm not upset as I am shocked more than anything, but I want to know why. She doesn't deserve this.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.