All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zefron Summer Days
05-26-2012, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 05:50 PM by Stephanie.)
Zefron Summer Days
A lot of people are going to be getting out of school soon so we can anticipate more people coming on here most days. While I will still be attending summer classes, I too will have some free time to be coming on here and I wanted to make this summer the best one yet.

I already held a contest and I just started a thread for an online magazine but other than that I want to hear from all of you guys on what you'd like to see different this summer or something that is new we haven't done in a while or at all.

List of Opportunities To Join In On

A magazine?
Member of the Month?
Group Rps
Weekly Games With Awards

Graphics Contests?
Scavenger Hunts
More aspiring authors to write more fan fictions and rps?
Camp Zefron
Do you want more contests?
Something else I didn't mention?

Let us know :]

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: Zefron Summer Days
A zefron magazine

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2012, 09:23 PM
I like the member of the month, graphics contest, and the more aspiring authors

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2012, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 11:52 PM by Stephanie.)
(05-26-2012 07:25 PM)Peace/Most Motherly 2012 Wrote:  A zefron magazine

I like that one too Diane

(05-26-2012 09:23 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I like the member of the month, graphics contest, and the more aspiring authors

Hayley was saying she wanted to start a contest for the graphics stuff so I'm thinking she'd be where we should go to for that.

Member of the month I did a few yrs back and it was really fun. People just wrote about themselves and we voted kinda like how we're doing for the moderator stuff by PMing me their votes. Once we get the magazine started I might head that one up but I just didn't want to get people overwhelmed but at the same time it gives some variety to those who don't like graphics contests or someone who's not interested in a magazine.

Question:

Was anyone around during the Camp Zefron stuff?

I remember I was the leader of the Cullen Clan or something where we had Twilight stuff haha. That was a lot of fun.

That one girl Lindsey or something had a group of the girly girls who were in a Pink Castle Clan or something.

undefined
05-28-2012, 12:44 AM
What exactly is camp Zefron lol Big Grin
05-28-2012, 04:43 AM
We had this "Camp" thing where people got into groups or families on here and we played games to see who had the best team.

undefined
05-28-2012, 05:05 AM
(05-28-2012 04:43 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  We had this "Camp" thing where people got into groups or families on here and we played games to see who had the best team.

I think I remember something like that... I didn't take part though

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
05-28-2012, 05:20 PM
It was fun for a while and then people started getting weird where they were harassing other teams and we had to stop it. People were fighting in my group who got to be Bella and since I was they had a FIT when someone said it was fair since I was the team leader. Then some girl started going behind my back and doing strange stuff with the team. I'd HOPE nobody would be that stupid now but I just don't know.

undefined
05-29-2012, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 10:15 AM by ravenna.)
i love all the ideas, but i'd really like to see some more contests - graphics, writing, photo captions, photography etc Big Grin

[edit] just saw your Holiday Scavenger Hunt steph. that might be an idea for the summer Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-03-2012, 01:05 AM
i think the camp idea would be fun!
it may bring some unity back to the forum lol