All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vote for Moderator!
05-23-2012, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2012 05:54 PM by Kathryn.)
Vote for Moderator!
Check out all moderator applicants below and select which you would like to see added to the moderator team here at zefron.com. Send me a PM with the name of who you think could best do the job! Please select one or two forum members you think are best for the job and make sure to read everyone's application question and answers (don't just pick your friends!).

Name: mirandagirl AKA Miranda
About Me: I’m just you’re average college student who has been an, adamant, Zac fan since 2006. I tend to be relatively shy in person, and that sometimes tends to come across online. I’d probably call myself a “people pleaser” because I always have to make sure everyone around me is happy, even if I’m not, mainly because I don’t like it when others are mad at me. People always say how responsible and dependable I am, and how I’m going to be a great nurse (since I’m in college to become a nurse), but sometimes I don’t see it. I am a very honest person though; I do think that is one attribute that I see in myself. I found out about zefron.com before I found out about the forum which was in 2007. Since then I’ve probably developed an unhealthy obsession with knowing about Zac and his career from going on the main site, but it makes me happy. Then around 2 years ago, I discovered the forum. I figured it would be a nice place to talk to people like me. I’ve met some really nice people on the forum, and some not so nice.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? No, sadly, I do not. The zefron forum is the only forum I am on. I go on livejournal threads, but no other forums.
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? Usually on the weekends, I am on the computer anyway, but during the week, it varies when I can get on. During the week, I’m usually able to get on everyday but only to check up on new updates and such for like 10 minutes. Over the weekend is when I’m on the longest.
Why should you be given a moderator position? I feel like I would be a good moderator because aside from following the rules, which I tend to follow for anything, I just want to maintain an overall happy atmosphere. As much as I think I would be a good moderator, I think there are other people who have been on the forum a lot longer than me who are more deserving of being a moderator.

Name: michelle. AKA Michelle
About Me: I'm a college student (just completed my first year). I'm very caring and I love being able to give my friends (or anyone) advice about situations they're in. I love helping people in general, really. I also love, love kids. That explains why I'm majoring in early childhood education. (:
Do you have any experience working on other forums? Yes, I do. I was a moderator previously. (mileyfans.net)
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? Yes, especially because I am off for the summer.
Why should you be given a moderator position? For one, I do have prior experience. I'm also a reliable person and I enjoy being able to help out.

Name: samfron AKA Sammie
About Me: I love music, reading, and looking at graphics. I love to write and I love to travel. I don't really know what else to say.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? Nope, this is the only forum I've ever belonged to.
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? Yes, I'm online.... too much.
Why should you be given a moderator position? I should be given this position because I've been on this forum for seven years now and I have also progressed as a fan of Zac. I think I'm a nice person and could settle problems or disputes fairly easy.

Name: HeartBroken AKA Naya P.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? Working on becoming a moderator for Arklight.net
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? Yes, especially when I finish up my classes in June, I will absolutely have enough online available time to moderate.
Why should you be given a moderator position? I am very responsible and the type of person who never gives up when it comes to finishing a task and/or goal. I don't believe letting anyone down or giving up is an option. I've been told numerous times that I have outstanding leadership qualities and maturity more than anyone else in my age groups or other adults. If I am chosen to become a moderator for this forum, I guarantee you I won't you or anyone down.

Name: BEE AKA Biancha
About Me: I am a shy but very friendly person. I get on really well with people online or offline. I have many interests/hobbies, (for example: graphics, writing, movies, animals). I enjoy talking to those who share the same interests/hobbies as me and learning about other people's interests if they differ from mine. I always look forward to learning new things, even if it's something small. I try the very best I can in anything I have a go at, and I am ready to listen if someone needs to talk about anything that's on their mind.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? Yes, I am currently a moderator on PanemOnline
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? Yes, and I am able to check the forum when I am not near a laptop. (Smartphone)
Why should you be given a moderator position? I have been a member on the forum since March '07, and have seen what it was like back then, and what it has become. I would like to help bring the forum back to how it used to be if possible. I have matured a lot over the 5 years (WOW!!) I have been on the forum, and I feel like I can be a good moderator if given the chance, as I am learning about more about the role and what it involves from my current position on PO.

Name: Stephanie
About Me: Stephanie is a bookworm and fun loving girl all in one. She is currently in her second year of community college. Right now she is attempting to FINALLY finish up her prerequisites in hopes of applying for the RN program by the end of next winter. When she has spare time she likes to spend it being with her boyfriend Michael. She has a passion for pasta and a taste for breaded fish for reasons unknown. Stephanie has two cats and two dogs and is an animal lover. When she is not studying for her classes you will find her watching a movie or creeping around on Facebook.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? I do not currently have formal experience on other forums but I am more than willing to learn what it takes to do a successful job fulfilling the position. I do however, over the years of being on the Zefron Forum, have experience in what seems to work well for the forum and what can dissolve fights the quickest when things get heated.
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? While college is demanding at times, I do feel like I could handle the demands this forum will have when it come to helping members and keeping the forum fresh and clean for new members to want to join without fear.
Why should you be given a moderator position? I have been a member since 2006. I have been here through the busy times, and also the slow times. I feel like I could help bring the forum back to how it once was while still maintaining what we have going on currently. We don't want to make everything the same as it was in 2006. The members have either grown up or have changed. We are not the "same" forum we once were and I think a moderator should be someone who understands this. I have always been someone other members feel comfortable private messaging when they are going through something. I have grown close to many members on here so I feel that I could help to keep the forum in order while still understanding that we don't want a dictatorship. That never worked in the past and we want moderators to be someone others respect but never fear. My dream for this forum is for new members to come here and feel like they are home. I want new members as well as the older ones to feel like they can feel safe to discuss how they feel without the fear of someone jumping down their throat and having not one person around to help. Many fights in the past could have been resolved before they escalated out of control if there had been a few extra sets of eyes that could come in and help regain peace. Bottom line, I want the forum to thrive and not die out because everyone is afraid of saying the wrong thing. Besides the member side of things, I also enjoy starting up contests and getting people involved in discussions. Being a moderator would help me to expand on this passion and allow others to feel like they are apart of something fun.

Name: Twilight AKA Dawn
About Me: My name is Dawn & I'm from sunny Florida. I enjoy making graphics, movies, music, televison, traveling & wrestling. I'm really a sweet person once you get to know me & just a lady with a heart of gold.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? I believe that I do have experience on forums. I own four forums myself.
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? I'm usually available online at least once/twice a day unless I'm having cable/technical issues.
Why should you be given a moderator position? I believe that I can maintain a peaceful existence & forum for everyone. I also enjoy having a place to come too in which we have something common. A connection about simply admiring Zac for his experience in movies & how much of a wonderful actor he truly is.

Name: ZacAttack2290 AKA Maria
About Me: Loves Zac Efron, photography, photoshop, chatting, and has a great visual memory. Has a great sense of humor.
Do you have any experience working on other forums? Nope.
Do you believe you are available online enough to moderate? I'll do my best!
Why should you be given a moderator position? I love this site and I'll come back often if I am given this position!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Vote for Moderator!
I voted. thank you.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
05-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Voted. Smile

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
05-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Voted

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
05-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Voted!

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
05-24-2012, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 03:02 AM by Stephanie.)
Just out of curiosity, are those up for votes allowed to vote as well? That seems a little odd considering we'd be voting for ourselves.

EDIT:
Alright well since everyone is voting I guess I will too :]

undefined
Find all posts by this user
05-25-2012, 02:33 AM
I sent you my votes & good luck to everyone. Smile

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007